2021-2022 College Basketball

Can we get ranked now?? #GoCanes
No respect.

Miami still on the outside looking in, and Duke fell 6 spots for the L.

No respect.

Miami still on the outside looking in, and Duke fell 6 spots for the L.
Yep no respect. I guess the weak ACC doesn't help either with strength of schedule.

that's an amazing stat for Beard who was somehow anointed the best coach in the country over this time.

He also couldn't win an overtime game. I don't think he won one since Tech last in the Natty game. I was upset when he first left to go to UT but after hearing about some behind the scenes stuff I'm happy he left and that we now have Adams. He was the defensive guru that got us there and was also the Players Coach. Not a coincidence that that 2-3 guys that were going to transfer out decided to stay when Beard left and Adams was hired. Also we just got Jalen Tyson.

As for tonight I'm hoping for a good game. We had a close loss to Iowa St. with only 7 guys playing and beat Kansas with only 8 including our two best scorers being out. Looks like they will probably be out tonight too though.

He also couldn't win an overtime game. I don't think he won one since Tech last in the Natty game. I was upset when he first left to go to UT but after hearing about some behind the scenes stuff I'm happy he left and that we now have Adams. He was the defensive guru that got us there and was also the Players Coach. Not a coincidence that that 2-3 guys that were going to transfer out decided to stay when Beard left and Adams was hired. Also we just got Jalen Tyson.

As for tonight I'm hoping for a good game. We had a close loss to Iowa St. with only 7 guys playing and beat Kansas with only 8 including our two best scorers being out. Looks like they will probably be out tonight too though.

Yeah, I'm convinced Adams is a better coach, it'll come down to if he can keep the recruiting going.

Baylor has had a bad habit of starting games slow and lazy. It'll bite them soon. 6pm weekday crowd don't help that at all.

Baylor was rolling but Tech finished the 1st half strong to get closer. Good game so far!

Grats tech. Played their ass off and obviously wanted it more.

Been sleepwalking through the last couple weeks this was coming eventually. We have talent but no alphas outside akinjo. And we went away from him down the stretch for some reason.

Tech is doing this without their 2 best players.

They are going to be scary this year.

Rutgers continues to be anemic on the road. 9-1 at the RAC, 0-5 away. They look like a completely different team.

Nice follow-up for the Canes.

1641999110825.png

small cross-over of excitement here I'm sure.

But teaser for fan-funded documentary of Baylor basketball under Drew drops in 25 minutes.
Going to try to make the premiere in 2 weeks. :love:

Premiere tonight. :love:

Thank goodness for a few good match ups this weekend. UK/UT is going to be good. Tennessee has won several of late at Rupp.

Kentucky with an emotional win today over UT

RIP Coach Joe B. Hall, true Kentucky Legend for many different reasons.

Kentucky with an emotional win today over UT

RIP Coach Joe B. Hall, true Kentucky Legend for many different reasons.
What an insane win. They shot the lights out today.

Big win by the Boilers today over Illinois. Felt like an Elite 8 game... at 11 am on a Monday!

Florida State's defense in the second half has been fantastic, just completely smothering Duke's offense

Good to see Miami cover the 2.5-pt spread.

1642607806593.png

(3) Louisville at (4) NC State underway on the women's side tonight.

(3) Louisville at (4) NC State underway on the women's side tonight.
Dead in the water, down 51-37 after 3 qtrs, State went on a 31-4 run over 8+ mins in the 4th to win it, 68-59.

1642774034398.png

21-2_run.png

Between this and the miracle minute in football against the Evil Empire, I'm not sure what to think anymore. The world is upside down.

UK at Auburn is the game today. Cats have played in four of ESPN’s top 10 watched games this season. Auburn is very good and a great crowd. SEC does sports well.

Back