2021-2022 College Football Thread

dod you get to experience the Rubber Bowl?
I was in school during the rubber bowl days grad school at new stadium.

Loved spending Saturdays on the lawn next to the air dock/and bowl... What a way to enjoy college games... Witnessed the 05 championship... Zero success since then.

I was in school during the rubber bowl days grad school at new stadium.

Loved spending Saturdays on the lawn next to the air dock/and bowl... What a way to enjoy college games... Witnessed the 05 championship... Zero success since then.

I graduated in ‘96. Played IM football on that feild.

Michigan school fighting song should be renamed to “hail to the losers”, LOL.

Michigan had them 1st and 25 and Georgia got a first down. This drive is the end for Michigan.

Looking forward to hearing about your contributions to the success of the Alabama football program.

Man. This isn’t real exciting.

RevengeTrackman needs a firmware update

Alright the constant negative push towards a team couples with some social media...

If your rival is in national game and your team is out, so no affect do you root for home team (hope rival loses) or root for conference no matter what?

Weird flex from a guy whose school lost to Michigan and didn’t make the B1G Championship or the CFP :LOL:

Alright the constant negative push towards a team couples with some social media...

If your rival is in national game and your team is out, so no affect do you root for home team (hope rival loses) or root for conference no matter what?
Best uniform or mascot. :LOL:

Root for Alabama.

No he’s just trying to stir up chit.

I hate Michigan for the fact that it beat OSU in Ann Arbor and think it is a great team. Overrated. michigan would have more credibility had it beat OSU in Columbus. Michigan is such a fraud.

Best uniform or mascot. :LOL:
I usually go with the less insufferable fan base, but it’s been getting harder over the years.

I hate Michigan for the fact that it beat OSU in Ann Arbor and think it is a great team. Overrated. michigan would have more credibility had it beat OSU in Columbus. Michigan is such a fraud.
Ohio State lost to Oregon at the shoe 😂

Weird flex from a guy whose school lost to Michigan and didn’t make the B1G Championship or the CFP :LOL:

At least, OSU made the CFP four times, been to the final twice and won one, beating Alabama along the way. Can‘t say that about the Wolverines.

Back