2021-2022 College Football Thread

I hate Michigan for the fact that it beat OSU in Ann Arbor and think it is a great team. Overrated. michigan would have more credibility had it beat OSU in Columbus. Michigan is such a fraud.

Go Blue.

1641007456447.png

Geez this kid needs to learn to slide or he won’t make it very long in the future

Good season Michigan.

Geez this kid needs to learn to slide or he won’t make it very long in the future
Have you meet his brother???

he’s a Bosa.

I bet we see a lot of one on one with Williams against Kendrick in the title game. Kendrick’s been beat several times tonight. Unless UGA gives him help.

Why are they reviewing this play?

I bet we see a lot of one on one with Williams and Kendrick in the title game. Kendrick’s been beat several times tonight.
Yes. I’m title game there will be a Saben wrinkle. I think he’ll actually start running more this time early.

Why are they reviewing this play?
Because they didn’t throw the PI flag. So want to appear they are watching the game.

The officials had no part in the outcome of this game.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yes. I’m title game there will be a Saben wrinkle. I think he’ll actually start running more this time early.
Yep. BRob was not healthy in the SECCG. It was amazing that he was even on the field. Dude’s a warrior. We still don’t have healthy backup RBs. Sanders is recovering from a bad injury in an auto accident and still isn’t close to 100 percent. Our nos. 2 and 3 RBs are out for the year.

Fify
edfd9fef7d1e2a1474f0c35fef6533a0.jpg

Whoops....👀

I didn’t really want an Alabama Georgia championship. But, oh well. Guess us Bama and Georgia folks will watch.

Back