Driver - Speedzone xtreme vs gs53 max which I have not been able to hit yet

Woods - Cobra f8 3 and 5 wood vs 2 driver setup and a stronger hybrid OR completely different woods. Tour edge?

Wedges - 50 and 54 cbx2 vs something more traditional

putter- wilson staff infinate bucktown (the champ) vs a few of the mizunos, a couple of seemores, toulon Las vegas or maybe even redacted who knows?

Irons - Ptx pro vs ...I dunno. TBD

So...yeah. basically everything

Apex vs Apex Pros vs Apex combo vs sty with T200s

Cobra Speedzone 5w vs Epic Speed 4w

Cobra Speedzone 3hybrid vs Apex Pro 2h or 3h

I only have Hogan Combo set for Irons, But those Apex are killing me right now
Re-shafting my Sim

Gave my TM 790's to my little brother, so no back up at the moment

Man, I think those KZG are going to put up a bigger fight than anyone expects. So good.

Also....just for you....

View attachment 8990582
About the KZG, I agree. Played really well for me, so I'm excited to hit them against the well loved Cobra KFT.

And you would post another picture of that beautiful blue Mizuno :oops:

I would say it's my PTX Pro 4i versus some kind of a hybrid in that slot. Also, whether or not the spot between driver and 4i/4h gets filled. Really a cost benefit analysis on that one, I rarely play a course where I find myself truly missing that slot but it would be nice if I had something for that 240+ range when I bump into it.

Driver: Speedzone (Gamer) vs TSi3 vs Possible Radspeed

Irons: Speedzone (Gamer) vs 921 HMP vs possible Radspeed

I'm pretty happy with my current bag so anything I try is gonna have to be pretty darn special before I go changing anything.

Right now personal bag battles are keeping the 11 wood and 2 iron in the bag.

3(?) Wood to be named to replace my ‘04 Big Bertha that still fliiieees. Maybe an iron battle and possible gapping battle that sees me ditch a hybrid or fairway and add a 60° wedge. Let the games begin!!!

First bag battles will be the irons and a shaft for the driver.

I'm gonna see if the T100S irons can stay in the bag for 21, but I'm doubtful.

If I do decide to move on and 50% trade ins come around, it will be tempting to trade in the Tahtahs.

Epic 3/4 fairway versus Superhybrid 17*

Chrome Soft v Tour B RX

Apex Pro vs. X Forged CB.

ZX7 vs. P7MC

Epic Max LS vs. TSi3

IO vs. everything

Epic Speed FW vs. everything

Apex vs. TSi vs. SIM2 hybrid/rescue.

ProV1 vs. TP5 and previous ProV1

Excited to see how this plays out in 2021!

Already looking like my TSi2 driver and the Mizuno STx driver are going to be in a battle for the beginning of 2021.

Putters only:
Toulon Chicago vs TT Ten vs Toulon Vegas

Putters only:
Toulon Chicago vs TT Ten vs Toulon Vegas

Do you have the Vegas? I keep going back and forth on a Vegas or a Seattle to add to my collection. It's hard to kick the Chicago out though.

If Cobra brings out more putters this year, they could pose a threat to the TM Berwick.

Three different and unique head shapes.
What is it that you are looking for, or expect to be the differentiator?
The Vegas being a milled mallet should solve the issue of using a mallet but without the insert. I don't mind the insert in the TT Ten, but I think the milled Chicago putts a better roll on the ball. Now if the mallet will give me some more of the forgiveness with a better roll it would be great.
The Ten is a great putter and love it for putts 6 feet and in, frames the ball well and easy to line up.

The Vegas being a milled mallet should solve the issue of using a mallet but without the insert. I don't mind the insert in the TT Ten, but I think the milled Chicago putts a better roll on the ball. Now if the mallet will give me some more of the forgiveness with a better roll it would be great.
The Ten is a great putter and love it for putts 6 feet and in, frames the ball well and easy to line up.

i can certainly understand those thoughts. I went through the same challenge with the same 3 putters last year (though with different necks for some toe hang).
I’ll be following along your journey to see what works best for you!

Biggest battle going on currently is my speedzone trying to get back in the bag. B21 has pushed it aside. May need to play with a few shaft options or sell it for a Radspeed.

I don’t really have anything to be honest. I may give a couple drivers some swing but pretty happy with the Mavrik Max. I will probably also check out the Odyssey OG lineup but only because I done’t really have an insert putter to tinker with and may give one a shot vs my Newport 3. It is going to be hard to get me out of my SIM Max fairways, ZU85 utilities, z585/785 irons, and Glide 3.0 wedges. They are all solid.

i can certainly understand those thoughts. I went through the same challenge with the same 3 putters last year (though with different necks for some toe hang).
I’ll be following along your journey to see what works best for you!
These are all Double Bend and all 34.5 inches. Only difference will be that the Vegas has a Lamkin deep etched grip the other 2 have Tour SNSR 140cc grips. Should be fun. I think the milled Vegas could be really good, but we will see.

These are all Double Bend and all 34.5 inches. Only difference will be that the Vegas has a Lamkin deep etched grip the other 2 have Tour SNSR 140cc grips. Should be fun. I think the milled Vegas could be really good, but we will see.

there’s something about a milled face that is hard to overlook! (Or over...feel? 🤣)

Z-star XV vs CS-x vs ProV1

there’s something about a milled face that is hard to overlook! (Or over...feel? 🤣)
That is the big advantage that the Chicago has over the Ten, well that and the obvious looks. I love a blade type putter ( I know the Chicago is almost double wide) but the looks are great. Hard to be the milling.

Back