Speedzone Xtreme (gamer) v. RAD Speed XB v. Titleist TSi2 v. ??? I don’t need a driver but . . . . We know how that goes.

ForgedTec v. RAD Speed OL v. ??? Something totally unexpected?

Putter? Ya never know!

Great thread!
irons: Srixons ZX5/ZX7 combo set with DGS400 tour issues vs Cobra King Forged OL with Recoil 110x
Driver we have a battle royal, Current Gamer Ping G410 plus with Tensei CK Orange vs G425 max with tensei AV orange (or tensei orange from 410 vs Srixons ZX5 with tour ad di
3 wood: Cobra Rad Speed with GD tour ad di 7x vs ZX fairway with tour ad di 6x

Do you have the Vegas? I keep going back and forth on a Vegas or a Seattle to add to my collection. It's hard to kick the Chicago out though.
Should have it by Monday at the latest. Agree it will be hard to beat out the Chicago especially after spending most of last year using it.

I sold my Srixon combo set last week so all I have is my current bag vs the new Callaway lineup but a few things need to come into place before I can make ant commitments.

I can still dream of a custom Max LS, ‘21 Apex Pros w/MMT shafts, MD5’s, Speed 4W, new bag...etc. Etc.

Irons..
All the irons.. but primarily

apex pro, srixon x7, and oddly the mizuno jpx forged.

Ugh so many

F9 vs RadSpeed vs Mizuno vs ZX
g410 hybrids vs b21 vs RadSpeed vs g425
Epic Forged vs Apex 21 Triple Play vs Mizuno 921 hmp/forged vs King MIM
SM8s vs King MIM vs ES 21

tough year ahead....

Callaway Big Bertha B21 vs Ben Hogan GS53 Max

Mizuno m craft or Toulon Atlanta putter

I can’t fathom that the One Length RadSpeed will be better than my OL Forged Tec, but I am definitely going to give them a look-see. I am particularly interested in comparing numbers on the OL 4 and 5 iron on those sets.

I also want to see what happens between the Speedzone driver and the RadSpeed XB/XD.

I can’t fathom that the One Length RadSpeed will be better than my OL Forged Tec, but I am definitely going to give them a look-see. I am particularly interested in comparing numbers on the OL 4 and 5 iron on those sets.

I also want to see what happens between the Speedzone driver and the RadSpeed XB/XD.
You gaping is so good, but based on my SZ 4i and reports on the Rad 4i I think it might be a solution to your one tough spot in your bag.

Toulon Chicago vs Toulon SAN proto? Apex DCB or Apex / Apex pro combo? 95g graphite or 110g steel?

ping hoofer lite or TM flex tech?
And Chrome Soft or new CSX !!?

Right now, I'm still fighting between my beloved King Forged Tours, Mizzy 921 Tour, Titleist T200, Titleist T100, and I still have the P770s staring at me begging me to give them another try.

But then I really just want to play with a set of baby blades and punish myself for being gluttonous
I recommend the new Rickie Fowler Cobra irons.

Right now my bag battles are all in my imagination. Certain Cobra gear is overtaking other Cobra gear and then losing it's spot again.

Putters are always a bag battle so cant list them all

Driver: PXG Proto 0811x vs SIM2 vs ZX5 / 7

3w: PXG 0211 vs SIM2 Ti

Hybrid / Utility: SIM DHY 19* vs ZX utility vs SIM2 Rescue vs ZX hybrid vs New Level NLu-01

Current bag of clubs vs everything else. 😁

I will start with irons. Going out on a limb, I predict the battle for the cornerstone in a combo set is likely down to these three:

ZX7 vs P7MC vs JPX921 Tour

Driver is the other battle:

epic max ls vs sim2 vs g410/425 LST

Cleveland 11s premier with ct tour and gravity grip vs my Seemore ZC2. Cleveland is making a strong push for the bag at the moment

Still battling what to do up top. Might actually end up 13 clubs now as a strong 5w could be a solid filler for 3/5, or just a 3w that is easy to launch from the deck.

Speedzone Xtreme (gamer) v. RAD Speed XB v. Titleist TSi2 v. ??? I don’t need a driver but . . . . We know how that goes.

ForgedTec v. RAD Speed OL v. ??? Something totally unexpected?

Putter? Ya never know!

Probably don’t NEED a driver. But, when Yags talks about the Radius of Gyration, I listen. And as someone who can benefit from some draw bias, I want to see how the Radspeed XD compares to my Xtreme.

Probably don’t NEED a driver. But, when Yags talks about the Radius of Gyration, I listen. And as someone who can benefit from some draw bias, I want to see how the Radspeed XD compares to my Xtreme.
The Radial weighting is speeeeeeecial!

I have not had the opportunity to hit these yet. Looking forward to seeing if anything can beat the TSi3. So far it is unchallenged this year.

I have not had the opportunity to hit these yet. Looking forward to seeing if anything can beat the TSi3. So far it is unchallenged this year.
Man. The TSi3 is filthy. And the fairways....they stunned me, the TSi2 in particular

I should have included "probably." I probably don't need a driver. But, I'm a golf nerd and a fledgling club ho, and radius of gyration is particularly enticing, so it's not all about need! :p

The radius of gyration could be the name of gentleman's club! 🤣🤣🤣

Back