EXPERIENCE 2021 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

The third “this could be you” shall read “Smiter”

Thus it has been written, thus it shall be.

I’ve been getting more religion lately.

See y’all there! (Ha!).

I always like watching Kevin Na on the PGA Tour. Jeong Eun Lee6 really impressed me at the Women's US Open this year, I look forward to seeing her play more in 2021.

Now that we’re into January and have an idea what may be coming next, what are you guys most excited to see next? Woods or irons?

Now that we’re into January and have an idea what may be coming next, what are you guys most excited to see next? Woods or irons?

irons..

Favorite staffer has to be Phil. He seems like a fun guy! I’ve always wondered if he’s going to show up over at ECPC when the guys are there for the Grandaddy.

Woods for me. Honestly, the Apex 19 irons are so good it’s hard to imagine them being substantially improved (given how long it took them to release the 19s but how quickly the may be releasing these they must be using AI so that story will be fun to hear). So the woods...I like what they did with the B21 and am curious to see how they iterated with this release to offer something unique / better.

Woods.
I’m not planning on changing out of my Mavrik irons until the Grandaddy, but the Mavrik driver may be upgraded

I have to think a new PM grind is coming out. That is one spot I hope to replace this year. Next is putters. Maybe a new TT shape or new Toulon putters.

It's been over 2 years since my Grandaddy experience, and I can still recall moments and events that happen during that week in great detail. Not many other experiences in my life allow me to have the same type of recollection. This is an event that stays with you forever and it's something I look back and reflect on quite a lot. Enjoy the next 11 months, this will be a fun ride for everyone at THP.
#teambluecliff

Favorite staffer has to be Phil. He seems like a fun guy! I’ve always wondered if he’s going to show up over at ECPC when the guys are there for the Grandaddy.
I was hoping for this when we were there!

Gotta be irons for me just because I’m so happy with the Mavrik Max. But I’m super curious to see how they’ve improved upon the Mavrik wood line.

I never played any of the iterations of the Apex line, so that will be interesting.

Was just looking at my Grandadddy bag, such great memories. Clubs are still hot.

Love the excitement these events generate, I can't imagine how the event will change everyone's life.

Going to watch this thread with anticipation as each new update is announced

I never played any of the iterations of the Apex line, so that will be interesting.

I went to the Mavrik from the 2014 Apex that I’ve played since release. I loved everything about that 2014 model, I can only imagine what the improvements are after multiple new iterations!

Hey 2021, what it do babyyyyy?! It’s our year!!! Let’s go!!! @MattyD-MPLS @Tevenor @xThor @93civiccpe @Muchmore18 @RealPretendPsychic

It is our year! We are going to rock this years socks off!
Heck yes we are! This year will be incredible!!
I can’t imagine how you all must be feeling, the excitement just continuing to build as the year progresses. I look forward to following your journeys. I am sure time will seem to move at a snails pace, but truly fly for you all.
It just gives us more time to be excited and work on our games (and to get to know each other better!)
This is tough as it's been a long time since I've had a Callaway driver or fairways in the bag but the apex line has been a favorite for a long time. I am interested in the wedges as I've never used a PM grind and the new cavity back wedges could add versatility in the PW/GW spots for me

For those that are going to the Grandaddy...this came up in my YouTube feed, it's a video of Kyle Berkshire getting a fitting ... maybe a sample of things to come for you!

For those that are going to the Grandaddy...this came up in my YouTube feed, it's a video of Kyle Berkshire getting a fitting ... maybe a sample of things to come for you!

Brings back good memories.... except the hitting it THAT long part

maybe he suits up for Team Callaway next year?? A Finely/Berkshire pairing would be lethal.

maybe he suits up for Team Callaway next year?? A Finely/Berkshire pairing would be lethal.

God I hope not. :)

...but it would be damn cool to watch if he did. :D

Back