EXPERIENCE 2021 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

Oh yeah, been thinking about this lately. Polishing my game up for something like this. Put me in coach , ready to bring home that belt baby! šŸ¦¾

Love seeing this pop up to the top. Super excited to see what new releases the team will be getting into come late 2021. I know it's a long ways off, but I'd be salivating at the thought!

For those that are going to the Grandaddy...this came up in my YouTube feed, it's a video of Kyle Berkshire getting a fitting ... maybe a sample of things to come for you!

gerrit!!! he was so patient with me. what a phenomenal experience.

The knowledge those fitters possess is astonishing. It would be amazing to get fit by those guys! Youā€™re not only getting fit but they can tell you why something is working well for you. Thatā€™s some super valuable information!

This morning my buddy @SquirrelyDave brought up a shot I hit during our year and it brought back a flood of memories. Man I am so pumped for this new team to go through this experience! It's truly insane.

This morning my buddy @SquirrelyDave brought up a shot I hit during our year and it brought back a flood of memories. Man I am so pumped for this new team to go through this experience! It's truly insane.

I remember that guy. :D

Reactions: KEV
The experience would be a once in a lifetime opportunity of true awesomeness and camaraderie of laughter and tears. The fitting is something I need so bad, can't wait for the contests to pop up!

None for me. Iā€™m in Charlotte helping my mom get through some health stuff. Canā€™t wait to get back out on the course though. Iā€™ve got clubs begging to be hit.
Get momma healthy! Praying for you brother!

I am going to be working out and setting up my logo ball rack in my office. I have some great THP balls to display.

I am going to be working out and setting up my logo ball rack in my office. I have some great THP balls to display.
Assuming youā€™ll show some pictures!

For those that are going to the Grandaddy...this came up in my YouTube feed, it's a video of Kyle Berkshire getting a fitting ... maybe a sample of things to come for you!

Fascinating. Damn I wish I had the speed I did 20-25 years ago with todayā€™s equipment. It was kind of wasted on a balata ball with a wooden driver.

Still made them look like an egg though, lol. Talking about being gap maxed, lol.

I could watch that dude swing all day. Was anyone else that watched it secretly hoping heā€™d knock one of those noisy ass planes out of the air? Looked like he probably was getting up there enough, lol.

I wish theyā€™d have used some sort of shot tracer. I saw a few of his warmup wedges and everything else just flat out disappeared.

Oh yeah, been thinking about this lately. Polishing my game up for something like this. Put me in coach , ready to bring home that belt baby! šŸ¦¾

Iā€™ll wait until I get in an event to get serious about practice leading up to it. I wonā€™t hope that the couple pre-event rounds I play are enough. Hell, I even played reasonably well In them. Thought to self ā€œgood to goā€ Oh hell no!

Hit the actual event and couldnā€™t find the center of the clubface to save my life. Which I can take a lot better when Iā€™m not taking a Pardner down with me by my poor play.

Iā€™ll wait until I get in an event to get serious about practice leading up to it. I wonā€™t hope that the couple pre-event rounds I play are enough. Hell, I even played reasonably well In them. Thought to self ā€œgood to goā€ Oh hell no!

Hit the actual event and couldnā€™t find the center of the clubface to save my life. Which I can take a lot better when Iā€™m not taking a Pardner down with me by my poor play.
Iā€™ve been trying to improve over the past 2 years spent all last winter improving my chipping . Seen a great deal of improvement in that aspect which I needed badly.

I am a very competitive person even matches between a co worker last month had me itching for more. When the pressure is on I tend to rise to the occasion.

My first tee shot in a THP event letā€™s just say was not impressive. Play your best you can ,the game will come along .

Last edited:
It was just bad timing really for me. The event was July 12/13th? ish anyways. I was coaching baseball until through the July 4th weekend. So Iā€™d played 4 rounds that year and not hit the range more than once?

Iā€™d just been diagnosed with an illness and was adjusting medicines so I was ā€œoffā€ anyways. I generally have some of my best rounds after not playing much so I wasnā€™t really concerned. Well I should have been. When you are at an event just praying for clean contact, yeah... I should have hit the range more. Or signed up for an event in August, lol. I just had no free time coaching until after the season. Every night we either had games or practice.

Back