EXPERIENCE 2021 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

You aren't hte only one.

I am also counting by:

1) Number of work days
2) Number of work tasks
3) Number of showers ( variable )
4) Number of hot tub visits ( or visits to the TAGRC )
5) Number of times I kiss my kids goodnight
6) Number of sim sessions before i leave ( down to 1 )

I just realized I might have a problem........o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O
If it was any other event, maybe. But not this one. Carry on Sean with no H

You aren't hte only one.

I am also counting by:

1) Number of work days
2) Number of work tasks
3) Number of showers ( variable )
4) Number of hot tub visits ( or visits to the TAGRC )
5) Number of times I kiss my kids goodnight
6) Number of sim sessions before i leave ( down to 1 )

I just realized I might have a problem........o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

Nope, this is entirely normal for an event of this magnitude.

Make sure your clubs are by the front door. ;)

I've tried replicating them but it's not possible. There's a certain magic in them at The Hideaway.

Our weather was pretty cold at one point and I also had some kind of coffee with liquor in it and that really hit the spot also.
Between pounding lemonades and inhaling cigars I was so blitzed I didn't even notice the cold weather haha.

Honestly guys, this Experience is something you'll NEVER forget. There are only a small amount of things in life that make me smile the instant I think of them, and this Experience is one of them. Go, make friends, enjoy the access to Callaway's finest people, enjoy The Hideaway and ECPC, and just enjoy the ride.

Just wait until I tell them you run a successful youtube-based interview show focused on sports celebrities. :D
Dude...the next question will be, "What is YouTube?" lol

I'm so glad you guys are going to get to experience @JohnnyRodCG and don't sleep on Austin, he's a one-upper if you think you hit a good shot.

I'm so glad you guys are going to get to experience @JohnnyRodCG and don't sleep on Austin, he's a one-upper if you think you hit a good shot.

that is perfect because I’m also a one upper.
However I’m a bit different……

If you’ve hit a terrible shot I step up and say, “oh you think thats bad? Watch this.”

My job tried to bury me this week, but nothing is stealing this smile off my face!

If you’ve hit a terrible shot I step up and say, “oh you think thats bad? Watch this.”
I are familiar with that strategy.

Soooooo....no shot tracer this trip eh? :ROFLMAO:

Soooooo....no shot tracer this trip eh? :ROFLMAO:

oh pleaseeeeeee shot tracer! Last time @jmix18 shot tracered me I launched a pitching wedge 160 over the green.

But mannnnn did that show tracer look good 😆

Back