EXPERIENCE 2021 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

Last edited:
If I can give one piece of Pro shop purchasing advice is buy everything you ponder. Of course don't spend more than your can afford but if you can afford it, buy it. You'll regret it so much more later on if you don't buy something you were thinking about. I still kick myself for not buying a 1/4 zip.

Once you set foot in the door all plans are out the window. Just letting you know now. I destroyed a CC and loved every second of it.
This is so true!

The copper didn't get to me. I'm waiting patiently. I swear.

You make that so hard to believe :LOL:
Umm.. the bathroom is just occupied. Yeah, that's it. I'm fine. I don't even like copper. Tastes funny. ;)

Umm.. the bathroom is just occupied. Yeah, that's it. I'm fine. I don't even like copper. Tastes funny. ;)
Is there a Callaway copper I missed, or....

Is there a Callaway copper I missed, or....
It just got me jonesing for all the experience funness and I caught up in all the applicable threads and I'm just losing it a little bit. And this one, I have a weakness.

Friday is going to be a great episode, I wonder what tid bits will be released

It just got me jonesing for all the experience funness and I caught up in all the applicable threads and I'm just losing it a little bit.
No worries! I've been there, and with all the excitement around here it's easy to do! When you see me doing the same, I give you permission to offer help :ROFLMAO:

If I can give one piece of Pro shop purchasing advice is buy everything you ponder. Of course don't spend more than your can afford but if you can afford it, buy it. You'll regret it so much more later on if you don't buy something you were thinking about. I still kick myself for not buying a 1/4 zip.
I regret not buying a lot of things. @Iceman! helped solve a few of those regrets during his trip and for that I am thankful. I wish I would have bought more polos and more 1/4 zips.

No worries! I've been there, and with all the excitement around here it's easy to do! When you see me doing the same, I give you permission to offer help :ROFLMAO:
You know I'm like one step removed from your neighborhood crack Callaway dealer, right. I don't think what I have to offer will necessarily help. :LOL:

I mean, I read Snicks thing about destroying a credit card and I had a reaction that's pretty much the opposite of responsible.

I know it's said in here a ton but the friendships you build from The Grandaddy are so amazing. I was able to spend a couple hours playing sim golf with my 2018 Grandaddy teammate @rogt and had a blast. We hadn't seen each other in over a year and we picked up right where we left off. That's probably because our team has been talking every day since the event.

If you think about that it's pretty insane that for over two years we've spoke every day. That shows how amazing this event is and how you have lifelong brothers afterward.

I’ve had the conversation no less than 6 times with the wife so far, on my list of things to get.
There has been a lot of ‘why’ type questions. Lots of “let’s set a hard budget” talk.

but I know deep down, I have a weakness.

I’ve had the conversation no less than 6 times with the wife so far, on my list of things to get.
There has been a lot of ‘why’ type questions. Lots of “let’s set a hard budget” talk.

but I know deep down, I have a weakness.

This is where you have people start paying you privately on venmo and create a little hidden stash .

Back