EXPERIENCE 2021 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

It's kind of like winning the right to a shopping spree. Instead it's going to cost you a fortune when you're done.

Once you set foot in the door all plans are out the window. Just letting you know now. I destroyed a CC and loved every second of it.
They didnt have shopping carts in the pro shop, until the Grandaddy!

:ROFLMAO:;):oops:

They didnt have shopping carts in the pro shop, until the Grandaddy!

:ROFLMAO:;):oops:
Pro tip: You have to look in some of the chests, could be some hidden gems. Just sayin.

I didn’t leave with Hideaway headcovers. That’s up first. Quarter zips are high on the list as well.
You must have been too busy raiding the ball marker bowls hehe.

The headcovers go FAST. If you aren't one of the first 3 guys in the shop you probably aren't getting a set.

You’ll have to ask the cashiers for these
EC28876E-AC93-45FE-9E6F-BF4A84B7C1BF.jpeg

With the Mizuno Experience and Morgan Cup threads jumping I had forgotten about this experience.

The Hideaway Proshop is like a home reno budget....

You build it up, then once you start it, just add another 20%. Pro tip: Contact your credit card company BEFORE you go to Cali, so they know you'll be there and spending coin. I gave mine the dates I was out there for in the event my card got flagged. 🔓

You build it up, then once you start it, just add another 20%. Pro tip: Contact your credit card company BEFORE you go to Cali, so they know you'll be there and spending coin. I gave mine the dates I was out there for in the event my card got flagged. 🔓
This is a great tip here.

😂

That's why you take 2 cards!

Last edited:
What item is #1 on the want to buy list?
There's a quarter zip that JB has worn a few times which is incredible.. especially if it has any sort of camo pattern. I'm taking @dacatalyst41 advice and starting to squirrel away money for that pro shop.

There's a quarter zip that JB has worn a few times which is incredible.. especially if it has any sort of camo pattern. I'm taking @dacatalyst41 advice and starting to squirrel away money for that pro shop.
If I see that one I’m fighting all competitors on sight. 😂

Back