EXPERIENCE 2021 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

Just wanted to jump in here and link the last couple GD threads for some members that are possibly newer that may be (SHOULD BE) thinking about entering the first contest of the year for this one!

2019 Thread
2018 Thread (The year our Ass Cap @dacatalyst41 was a part of)
2017 Thread
2016 Thread

These should give you an idea of what you can expect if you're entering the contests. It will be about so much more than just the clubs or the trip though. It will be about building bonds that last a lifetime with people all over the country/world, whether that is THPers or Callaway staff. Don't miss out on the First Contest now!

We got a hell of a group waiting to welcome you with open arms!

Last edited:
Just wanted to jump in here and link the last couple GD threads for some members that may be newer that may be (SHOULD BE) thinking about entering the first contest of the year for this one!

2019 Thread
2017 Thread
2016 Thread

These should give you an idea of what you can expect if you're entering the contests. It's about so much more than just the clubs or the trip. It will be about building bonds that last a lifetime with people all of the country/world, whether that is THPers or Callaway staff. Don't miss out on the First Contest now!
I heart you.

Just wanted to jump in here and link the last couple GD threads for some members that are possibly newer that may be (SHOULD BE) thinking about entering the first contest of the year for this one!

2019 Thread
2017 Thread
2016 Thread

These should give you an idea of what you can expect if you're entering the contests. It will be about so much more than just the clubs or the trip though. It will be about building bonds that last a lifetime with people all of the country/world, whether that is THPers or Callaway staff. Don't miss out on the First Contest now!

Well done! Easy to find for the newest member to peruse through in the coming days!

@Muchmore18 thanks for posting the links to the previous experiences. I followed the 2019 edition but not the others

AD0ECD3F-3173-47D2-815B-6DE1A377A089.jpeg
You just had to be there... If you have ever been to the Hideaway, then you know...

2019 Thread
2017 Thread
2016 Thread

These should give you an idea of what you can expect if you're entering the contests. It will be about so much more than just the clubs or the trip though. It will be about building bonds that last a lifetime with people all over the country/world, whether that is THPers or Callaway staff. Don't miss out on the First Contest now!

Thank you for this post. Bookmarked to read all these threads.

I’ll have a blueberry vodka lemonade & a Choco Taco... and keep them coming
Oh man what I wouldn't give for a blueberry vodka lemonade right now. At the Hideaway of course.

2019 Thread
2017 Thread
2016 Thread

In honor of The Grandaddy I grabbed one of these bad boys at the gas station before I hit the road again.

1119D6F6-5CF3-40A9-B269-700C7CC1428E.jpeg

Choco Tacos are legit!!

All of those threads @Muchmore18 posted are all ones that I followed from beginning to end.
In 2016, I was just a guest on here but was shocked and what was happening for a bunch of normal guys.
That got me started on a deeper dive into the forum and I knew I was home (as much as you could be on the internet).

One of these days I'll have my shot but every one of those threads and contests never made me jealous, it made me just get excited for the guys who were there even more. I was and always will be excited for the participants of this crazy event. Heck, I feel that way about every event/experience THP has a part in! This forum is so unique to the rest of the industry. I love it!

2019 Thread
2017 Thread
2016 Thread

Great Post to show how much The Grandaddy means to THP and everyone here

First contest is closed!! I’m a broken record at this point, but man we’re excited to get a new teammate!

I read through 2019's thread late last year (poor @radiman with the travel woes) and was blown away. Might as well get through 2018 next :LOL:

Are the exact dates known yet? I just showed my wife and she was like it better not fall on my birthday (December 4th) 😳

Are the exact dates known yet? I just showed my wife and she was like it better not fall on my birthday (December 4th) 😳
I think it's usually the first week of December. The year I went it fell on my birthday (December 5th).

No one tell my wife but it was the best birthday I've ever had 😁.

I think it's usually the first week of December. The year I went it fell on my birthday (December 5th).

No one tell my wife but it was the best birthday I've ever had 😁.
Oh damn, I'm going to be in BIG trouble. Better come up with a fantastic get out of jail gift 🤣

Now the nerve racking part: the wait. For those hopefuls, nice job on your submissions. Now we just wait and see who gets their ticket punched to the absolute best amateur event.

Excited to see who the next team member will be!

Back