EXPERIENCE 2021 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

That will be nice getting out there a day early.
I’m checking in for Monday’s flight tomorrow, few of the guys are heading out early to soak up the sun and do a recon mission 😝

That will be nice getting out there a day early.

get some of the jet lag off and hopefully avoid any missed connections that will cause trouble.

I have just loaded my clubs into the travel bag and almost forgot to take the heads off. I also used a magic eraser on my shoes and they look clean!

Oh yea…well 13 hours until I shrivel up in jealousy. You all aren’t the only ones with countdowns.

Finally packed, lots of underwear just in case.

Clubs have been cleaned and packed. Packed my daughters plastic golf hole, so we can grind in the hotel.

I can’t wait for y’all to see the group attire for Al’s too.

part of me feels weird because I’ve been so excited to follow a Grandaddy live and instead now I’m about to live it and bring you the action.

I like this position much better :)

Clubs are cleaned, packed, and ready to go. Getting closer boys!

Jealous boys, get those last range sessions in and those bags packed. We'll be watching and rooting for you fellas from all over!

In the off course thread, I made an offer to bet anyone a dozen of whatever Callaway ball they want. If I win, you send me a dozen Chrome Soft. If you win, tell me what Callaway ball you want and I send you a dozen. The bet is I get @MattyD-MPLS and you get @JasonFinleyCG in the captain match.

first one to pm me gets the bet.

Last edited:
Safe travels to those heading out early. I'm insanely excited to follow along with this thing. Enjoy every second guys!!

Was out in the garage building a bench for club building today and looked over and saw these. Brought back some rushing emotions. But my Truvis collection has nothing on @JasonFinleyCG lol
9F1BD437-540A-4E5F-B0D7-1C0436201982.jpegADCE7ABC-3A97-4761-B9F5-1D6712ED88F0.jpeg

In the off course thread, I made an offer to bet anyone a dozen of whatever Callaway ball they want. If I win, you send me a dozen Chrome Soft. If you win, tell me what ball you want and I send you a dozen. The bet is I get @MattyD-MPLS and you get @JasonFinleyCG in the captain match.

My guy! Thank you for believing in me!

Who on the team is super jealous of the 5 traveling tomorrow?

🙋🏻‍♂️

I will be leaving on the first full day of being below freezing so I have that going for me.
Yes! I’m jealous! If you all! Can’t wait to follow along!

In the off course thread, I made an offer to bet anyone a dozen of whatever Callaway ball they want. If I win, you send me a dozen Chrome Soft. If you win, tell me what Callaway ball you want and I send you a dozen. The bet is I get @MattyD-MPLS and you get @JasonFinleyCG in the captain match.

Can't wait to see the matchups. Should be some great fun rounds ahead of us.

Flight boards in 12 hours. Let’s do this.
6E2C8FD2-D8A5-4ECA-810B-2BC745C3499A.jpeg

Back