2021 Masters Ticket Application is live

Maybe the social conditioning that is happening will scare a few people away and loosen things up. I mean @HipCheck got tickets this year..

20+ years of trying, and finally, and we get a pandemic. Fully embracing the Pumpkin Spice Masters though. I want fall merch!

masters_fall.jpg

Application is in. Thanks for the reminder!

20+ years of trying, and finally, and we get a pandemic. Fully embracing the Pumpkin Spice Masters though. I want fall merch!

View attachment 8946829

Send me your venmo I will forward you some funds. hahaha.

Pumpkin spice huh?? So is this the "basic" version of the Masters?? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

You can't win if you don't enter.

Thanks for the reminder. Does anyone know what happened to those who were selected for 2020? Are they getting the opportunity to go in the fall?

Ticketholders are to hold onto them for the Fall Rescheduling with the same corresponding days, IE Monday ticket is for the Monday and so on....

In again. The only thing that is likely to come from this is that they will know that I am not a robot.

Thanks. Feels strange applying for 2021 before they play the 2020 Masters. Good luck to my fellow THPers!
Exactly. People could purchase tickets to 2021 before 2020 has been held.

All signed up. I should just send myself the rejection letter now.

All signed up. I should just send myself the rejection letter now.
Think positive! Someone has to get selected why can’t it be you?

I think being closer to Augusta & the fact I’ve been snubbed the last 10 years I ought to submit an application. Heck 11 is my lucky number...so this is a given, right?

Any of you receive the message your account has been deactivated with a number to call???

Any of you receive the message your account has been deactivated with a number to call???
Not I. Started with the confirm your information (mailing address and phone number) and then select the number of tickets for each day.

Here’s hoping it works out, someday I’ve got to hit again.

Maybe I can get lucky twice. Applied for the first time last year and got tickets. Fingers crossed.

I performed my annual rejection submission... thanks!

Ah that time of year. When I get the goosebumps and then realize in minutes I'll likely be denied again and again.

Thanks for the link - I'll try my bad luck again.

Thanks it would be amazing!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Odds seem unlikely I can get the Morgan Cup in 2020 and the Masters in 2021, definitely don't have the karma to back that up. I can't wait for my September rejection!

Hahaha my account has been disabled & I now have to call them. Go figure I’m doomed!!!

I’m like 0 for 30 so far, gotta get lucky just once.

Thanks
I am in..... AGAIN LOL

Thank you! I can’t get rejected again if I don’t get the application in.

Back