Tour Event 2021 Northern Trust

Kevin Na damaging the cup with his approach shot. I’ve never had the privilege 😕

Bryson with 158mph ball speed with whatever club he just hit pin high on the 230 yard par 3…

Windy, but that course looks surprisingly nice all things considered.

That 620 yard par 5 is playing a bit longer today 😳

I was there Saturday. Not the best course in the MET area but the setting is pretty cool.

Uh oh looks like Spieth ran into some trouble on the 9th.

Cam Smith pours in a long one for birdie on 2!

Thank goodness I’m on Golf Channel coverage and not features groups. B2B triples for Spieth.

Yes. Spieth Alert. He is making a move ...

8 over for the day ... so far.

Apparently, driver not working on a Monday. Must re-negotiate that labor agreement.

Cruel, cruel game.:(

Last edited:
Just found it on CBS, which is awesome since CBS always has the absolute worst streaming quality.

Cam drops 2 shots on #5, Rahm and Finau now co-leaders at -16.

Big Beautiful making a push to play in the BMW.

Even after 9 inches of rain there over the past two days, their bunkers are still in way better condition than what I usually play out of.

Rahm with a birdie on 6, takes the solo lead at -17.

Wow. Cam Smith just smashed a 7 wood from a gnarly lie/stance right at the pin just short of the green.

Hovland just altered his putter :oops:

What the f**k Hovland.

Rahm is dialed in (again)

Dahmen’s going to fall a shot or two short of the BMW, but Higgs is on a run and currently projected at 67!

If Rahm plays the back 9 like he has the front this week, he could close the deal pretty early. Finau doesn't appear to be making any moves, but will log his 40th top 10 since his last win 5 years ago.

Back