2021 Ping Putters

used the Fetch for the first time last night and played 27 holes...really like how it rolled, even made two 15 footers for birdie...more importantly i only missed one three footer and only had one 3 putt (same hole)

had another great 18 with the Fetch last night...only one 3 putt and it was on the same damn hole as the previous round...even convinced my buddy to run over to his local shop and roll a few putts with it as he is in the market.

Well the Harwood just keeps getting better,after changing where i hit it on the face im now making a slighter bigger back stroke and follow thru.Longer putts just seem to be drawn to the hole!
From being nervous as hell putting i actually enjoy it so much.Theres not many greens that worry me now.
Its starting to knock a few shots off my round.

Absolutely love it.

I switched to my LAB putter this year and recently went back to the Harwood and it’s been pretty great.

Bumping this thread for 2 questions:
1. For those that had a Fetch - Did it stop picking up balls?
2. I'm reading reviews elsewhere that the black finish wore off on the entire 2021 line pretty easily. Any personal experiences?

Well, looks like a 2021 Fetch is going in the bag this weekend.
I was at PGATSS yesterday and picked one up and hit a 20 foot putt on the first swing.
I screamed "Don't go in" and the guy next to me laughed.
When it went in I said "Dang it, I can't unsee that!"

I have played Slant necks for a while however with both versions of the Fetch I as putting to Gimmes.
So as I have gone from 2* up to 1* flat in my irons, it appears that my putting stroke has changed.

I tried the Ten and the Eleven and I don't know what it is however I'm just not getting along with Odyssey putters.
I was never close to the hole like with the Fetch.

Going to catch 💩 from my playing partners for being a "Club Ho" however let them be jealousy, change like the seasons, is part of life.

I know I'm late to the party on this one however I couldn't have been more "Enamored" with this putter.
36 holes of the weekend and 3-3 putts and 1 was a "Swirl" kick out. - That's phenomenal putting from me.
Just swings so smooth and putts that I missed were just a little short - I was right on line.
Even my playing partners who try to give me 💩 for buying a new putter couldn't because I was putting so good.

Really liking the 3 lines on the top of putter to give me guidelines where the ball should line up next to the putter.

1659352097157.png

@OldandStiff - I did notice the 3 white line on this putter, thought of you: #tripletrackiseverywhere
EF23AC5B-5675-4278-A95E-0FBB95C5D805.jpeg

Attachments

• DC0D5EAD-5AE8-4B23-BC24-834C57E05976.jpeg
    DC0D5EAD-5AE8-4B23-BC24-834C57E05976.jpeg
    118.7 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Bumping this thread for 2 questions:
1. For those that had a Fetch - Did it stop picking up balls?
2. I'm reading reviews elsewhere that the black finish wore off on the entire 2021 line pretty easily. Any personal experiences?

I play 2-3 times a week and the black finish is still spot on.i use my head cover all the time so its well protected.
Glad to see your enjoying the Fetch.This line of putters are awesome in my opinion.It would take something special for me to change from my Harwood.

Harwood 2021 is still just working so well for me and loving it this year. Now i have the adjustable length grip on in and in my last round it failed and started shift and moving on each putt stroke, so sending into ping and going to swap in a matte black fixed shaft. I was still putting well with a wobbly grip so i am excited to see how it plays when it get it back.

Dabbled with an Oddysey 2 ball centre shaft putter for a few rounds.It performed ok but today i went back to the Ping Harwood.
It still performs brilliantly for me.Just cant leave it out of the bag.

Been really contemplating a Harwood. Not pretty but man does it work.

Been really contemplating a Harwood. Not pretty but man does it work.

I've got two of them now. A standard 35" and the armlock version.
Nice Very Nice GIF - Nice Very Nice Well Done - Discover & Share GIFs |  Borat very nice, Very nice gif, Cool gifs

Back