2021 Ping Putters

Its totally changed my putting,hope it serves you as well as mine has for me.It'll be interesting to know how you get on.

Putted great today,even sank a 12 footer for an eagle. Absolutely love the Harwood.

The mothership has arrived. Honestly its not as big as i was expecting it to be. Great grip and ill still need to get it bent a bit flat. Frames the ball well.

1644975413848.png

The Harwood is not nearly as large as inhad feared when I had only seen pics. At the moment, I have zero putter lust. Totally happy with the Harwood.

I’m the same. With my scotty I was always looking at reviews but with this I’m really content.
it’s saving me so many shots. It just feels right!

The Harwood is not nearly as large as inhad feared when I had only seen pics. At the moment, I have zero putter lust. Totally happy with the Harwood.

I've been pleased with my Harwood as well. The only problem is technically I have a touch more of an arc stroke than the stock Harwood is built for. I'm wondering whether Ping can tweak the weights in it for me to make it fit a little more to my stroke. Anyone had Ping tweak a putter for them before?

I've been pleased with my Harwood as well. The only problem is technically I have a touch more of an arc stroke than the stock Harwood is built for. I'm wondering whether Ping can tweak the weights in it for me to make it fit a little more to my stroke. Anyone had Ping tweak a putter for them before?
What grip is on it? When i got fit a couple yearss ago i am on the line of straight slight/arc. So he said i could either move to the other neck style. Or try a slimmer grip and bend the putter a bit flatter. Worked well. I plan to bend this 2* flat as well.

What grip is on it? When i got fit a couple yearss ago i am on the line of straight slight/arc. So he said i could either move to the other neck style. Or try a slimmer grip and bend the putter a bit flatter. Worked well. I plan to bend this 2* flat as well.

It's the PP60, and that's the smallest grip I would feel comfortable with. I had not thought about bending the putter shaft a little flatter though. I think the Harwood is 70 or 71 lie angle. 68 or 69 would work fine for me.

Attachments

• PING21GRIPS.gif
    PING21GRIPS.gif
    233.7 KB · Views: 5
Not sure what it is. But this shape just feels comfortable. I had to walk out with it.

1645039082435.jpeg

I have rolled that putter a lot. I like it.
I was just messing around in the putter section. And just couldn't put it down. Wasn't in the market. But, it is what it is haha. I just love the shape and size. Has some mallet features but isn't overly large. It doesn't distract me like full mallets do. I rolled it along an Odyssey Ten. After going from the Tyne to the Ten, the Ten seemed absolutely gigantic front to back. Just kept drawing my eye to the back of the putter.

I may or may not have arranged for an updated PLD version of this putter to arrive next month haha. Big fan of the shape.

I was just messing around in the putter section. And just couldn't put it down. Wasn't in the market. But, it is what it is haha. I just love the shape and size. Has some mallet features but isn't overly large. It doesn't distract me like full mallets do. I rolled it along an Odyssey Ten. After going from the Tyne to the Ten, the Ten seemed absolutely gigantic front to back. Just kept drawing my eye to the back of the putter.

I may or may not have arranged for an updated PLD version of this putter to arrive next month haha. Big fan of the shape.

I almost bought the PLd last year that was this shape. I should have the price has doubled.

I almost bought the PLd last year that was this shape. I should have the price has doubled.
This one has a milled face which is a must for me. It's beautiful.

1645039676018.png

So I returned the Sigma that I bought a month ago and got a 2021 Tyne Center shafted with an adjustable shaft. I like the 2021 insert even better than the TR (that wasn’t why I returned the Sigma- I wanted a center shafted Tyne). The 2021 is slightly firmer and the center shafted Tyne has a pleasant “ping” sound- almost like the old bronze Ansers. The shape is great and easy to align without distractions. The insert feels better than the microhinge I had been using - the Ping has a more pleasing feel. The microhinge star feels plastic like in comparison to the Ping. I’ve been putting well with it on the practice greens and indoors. Sunday will be the first go around with it.

I picked one up at Golf Galaxy and made like my first 7 putts in a row with it. I put one on order shortly thereafter. I have never been fit for a putter, but I'm pretty sure the improvement in fit is only fractional above what I have going right now with the stock Harwood.

I used my Tyne 4 when it was super soggy out so I didn't get to really see it in full splendor but it rolled true to what I thought it should do.

My experience so far is that the 2021 Tyne C has been a lag putting dream- my distances have been super consistent. Again, I really like the “Ping” sound on the long putts- for a rubber like insert it has such a pleasing metallic sound. My lines have been good too due to the center shaft- it releases so naturally for me.

The Harwood has been awesome for me so far. The insert is on auto pilot for speed.

I still prefer the looks of my 1970 My Day.

I was in Golf Town browsing today and picked up the Harwood to try a few rolls. I thought it was one of the uglier putters I've ever seen, but thought it felt incredible. I compared to probably 10 other putters on the rack and nothing felt close or gave even similar results. I ended up buying it on a whim. I don't like the looks of it, but if it works, I'll get over that.

Falling more and more in love with the harwood.I changed my ball striking position to inbetween the middle and far line for slightly longer putts and im improving so much.These last 3 weeks its been performing top notch.Sank some absolute beauties.

Im travelling to spain next month and the only concern is the size of the head and preventing any damage to it.Debating on taking an older putter as id be gutted if anything happened to it.

Falling more and more in love with the harwood.I changed my ball striking position to inbetween the middle and far line for slightly longer putts and im improving so much.These last 3 weeks its been performing top notch.Sank some absolute beauties.

Im travelling to spain next month and the only concern is the size of the head and preventing any damage to it.Debating on taking an older putter as id be gutted if anything happened to it.

Stick it in the middle of your bag. That should help keep it from getting beaten up.

Hit probably a 75’+ putt 3’ off the green today with the Harwood. Its here to stay.

I am curious about the oslo h . Anyone have this model in their bag ? Thoughts on it ?

didnt make a thing last night so i ordered a Fetch today. it seems to roll so smooth in the shop, i guess we'll see.

Back