2021 THP Experiences and Winners

Thread updated with Shot Scope event being moved to 2022, and live update thread for the Ben Hogan experience which was an awesome follow!

Dream Foursome (ME! YAY!) is on deck.

After that event, I plan to put up and start the 2022 THP Experiences and Winners thread, so we can start getting amped up for 2022 already. We already have quite a few events we know will be back and The Rivalry which is already scheduled, hopefully I can steal some little nuggets from JB when I meet him in real life in Florida to add to it as well. :sneaky:

Good luck...

Good luck...

Haha, Like I said we have some good stuff already confirmed to add already. We know Ben Hogan is back, we know Morgan Cup is back, I think the one you were a part of was confirmed to be back next year as well right, Titleist?

Actually, help me out guys, sound off if you know an event is returning next year and it was confirmed by JB in the live update thread or elsewhere. I'd love to get those added to the 2022 thread so we have a little substance to it in a week or so.

the weather in St. Louis is on the downward swing...really bummed that I won't be going to Florida for the Data Experience next week.

Haha, Like I said we have some good stuff already confirmed to add already. We know Ben Hogan is back, we know Morgan Cup is back, I think the one you were a part of was confirmed to be back next year as well right, Titleist?

Actually, help me out guys, sound off if you know an event is returning next year and it was confirmed by JB in the live update thread or elsewhere. I'd love to get those added to the 2022 thread so we have a little substance to it in a week or so.
We'll be hoping to add The GD to that list soon!

Table updated. And we are down to two events left!

2 more to go for the year!

And that is a wrap for 2021...

THP partnered with some of the biggest brands in golf to give away 12 unique experiences this year to 59 Albatross Members.
There were two 2-Time Winners - @Golfers Anonymous & @Jman.
The THP Live Update Threads generated 31,657 posts, and counting... 🤯
And 2022 is shaping up to completely obliterate what was offered this year, which is unreal.

Special shoutout as always to @JB and @GolferGal for making it all happen! What a year...

And that is a wrap for 2021...

THP partnered with some of the biggest brands in golf to give away 12 unique experiences this year to 59 Albatross Members.
There were two 2-Time Winners - @Golfers Anonymous & @Jman.
The THP Live Update Threads generated 31,657 posts, and counting... 🤯
And 2022 is shaping up to completely obliterate what was offered this year, which is unreal.

Special shoutout as always to @JB and @GolferGal for making it all happen! What a year...

So the granddaddy live thread counted for almost 40% of live thread posts? 💪💪💪

So the granddaddy live thread counted for almost 40% of live thread posts? 💪💪💪
Yep. Participation basically trended higher and higher as the season got going though. (Outside of the Morgan Cup which obviously generated a ton of excitement). And people clearly love the team events that have a competition component to them as well.

1st - Grandaddy with 11,363 and growing...
2nd - Morgan cup with 5,561
3rd - The Dream Foursome with 2,704
4th - The Ben Hogan Experience with 2,274
5th - The Titleist Experience with 2,100

Back