2021 THP Fantasy Football: Week 15

My team is so banged up, I don't think that's going to be an issue.
I know with Lamar getting hurt and a couple of other folks puts your team in a tough spot.

Good luck!!!!

We had to make some serious moves early on, but the core is solid, and that is without your favorite player Calvin Ridley.
My poor Mr. Ridley where have you gone? :(

League 3 Standings...going to be interesting to see how things shake out this last week. I need a lot of help after looking in good shape 3 weeks ago.

1639599500493.png

1639599524471.png

With a win last week I'm clinging to the final playoff spot in our league. No clue if I'll be able to hold on to it though

League 6 final week preview! Here we go...

We've said it over and over again, but League 6 has been an absolute roller coaster this year. Factory of Sadness started out 7-0 and 8-1 before losing 5 straight and needing a win this week to sneak in. At least one of the top 2 scoring teams (Lefty Moonshot and MicroMachine) won't make the playoffs, and there's a decent chance both of them won't. NOBODY has clinched a playoff spot heading into the last week. Here's the week 15 schedule for the potential playoff teams along with my thoughts on playoff probabilities:

Week 15
#1 Hero shots only Daluteh (@Daluteh) vs. #10 Prestige Worldwide (@Nappy)
#2 Da Jets (@robo729) vs. #11 Rumbling and Bumbling (@ToddJ027b)
#3 Run It Back (@Jkb08) vs. #4 MicroMachine (@Scarnici)
#5 Factory of Sadness (@BoilerCLE)
vs. #7 Lefty Moonshot (@Lefty Moonshot)
#6 Tucson CardinaLOLs (@Roadrunner)
vs. #12 Copenhagerman (@copenhagerman)

Playoff Probabilities:

#1 Hero shots only Daluteh (@Daluteh) = 96%
Daluteh has a favorable matchup this week and it's win and in. Even with a loss, they would need at least 3 of the 4 other games to not go their way, AND would need most teams to pass them in total points (Run it Back is ~ 30 back and Tucson is ~40 back). Possible, but not very likely...

#2 Da Jets (@robo729) = 95%
Robo729 is in almost an identical situation as Daluteh - only difference is their current 4 point deficit from the #1 seed.

#3 Run It Back (@Jkb08) = 78%
Here's where it gets interesting with #3 playing #4 (for the record, I have MicroMachine as a slight favorite). Win and in. Lose, and Run It Back will need Factory of Sadness to lose and to hang on to a close tiebreaker if Tucson CardinaLOLs wins.

#4 MicroMachine (@Scarnici) = 58%
Less complicated on this one. Win and in. Lose, and they'll need Lefty Moonshot to win, but somehow score 33 less points than MicroMachine.

#5 Factory of Sadness (@BoilerCLE) = 44%
Lose and out (I have them as slight underdogs). Win and in, unless the very unlikely scenario happens where Run it Back loses AND has a whole bunch of teams pass them in points

#6 Tucson CardinaLOLs (@Roadrunner) = 21%
Lose and out (I have them as decent favorites). Win and they need some things to go their way. One involves MicroMachine and Factory of Sadness losing. The other requires them to pass at least 1 team in points (they're 17 points behind Run It Back).

#7 Lefty Moonshot (@Lefty Moonshot) = 8%
Lose and out. Win and they need losses from MicroMachine and Tucson CardinaLOLs to sneak in (while making sure MicroMachine doesn't beat them by 33 points).

Good luck everyone!!!!!!!!!!!
League 6 Asst. Commish

We've said it over and over again, but League 6 has been an absolute roller coaster this year. Factory of Sadness started out 7-0 and 8-1 before losing 5 straight and needing a win this week to sneak in. At least one of the top 2 scoring teams (Lefty Moonshot and MicroMachine) won't make the playoffs, and there's a decent chance both of them won't. NOBODY has clinched a playoff spot heading into the last week. Here's the week 15 schedule for the potential playoff teams along with my thoughts on playoff probabilities:

Week 15

Playoff Probabilities:

Daluteh has a favorable matchup this week and it's win and in. Even with a loss, they would need at least 3 of the 4 other games to not go their way, AND would need most teams to pass them in total points (Run it Back is ~ 30 back and Tucson is ~40 back). Possible, but not very likely...

Robo729 is in almost an identical situation as Daluteh - only difference is their current 4 point deficit from the #1 seed.

Here's where it gets interesting with #3 playing #4 (for the record, I have MicroMachine as a slight favorite). Win and in. Lose, and Run It Back will need Factory of Sadness to lose and to hang on to a close tiebreaker if Tucson CardinaLOLs wins.

Less complicated on this one. Win and in. Lose, and they'll need Lefty Moonshot to win, but somehow score 33 less points than MicroMachine.

Lose and out (I have them as slight underdogs). Win and in, unless the very unlikely scenario happens where Run it Back loses AND has a whole bunch of teams pass them in points

Lose and out (I have them as decent favorites). Win and they need some things to go their way. One involves MicroMachine and Factory of Sadness losing. The other requires them to pass at least 1 team in points (they're 17 points behind Run It Back).

Lose and out. Win and they need losses from MicroMachine and Tucson CardinaLOLs to sneak in (while making sure MicroMachine doesn't beat them by 33 points).

League 6 Asst. Commish
So you're saying there's a chance!

I need my people to get and stay healthy for the playoffs. With teams being so thin, one or two injuries throws such a wrench in the points totals.

I think League 7 is just about wrapped up unless the 4 place team looses and the 5th or 6th place team gains 80 points on the 4th place team.
Screen Shot 2021-12-15 at 3.39.01 PM.png

Week 15

Playoff Probabilities:

League 6 Asst. Commish

Nice write up. I like my chances but I do have to say I have been really lucky the last few weeks to be able to make this playoff run.
Good Luck everyone!

Week 15

Playoff Probabilities:

League 6 Asst. Commish
Awesome breakdown! Even though Im going to cry because I wont make the playoffs, season has been fun so far

I’m not sure how THP FF is so hard every year but it is

Week 15

Playoff Probabilities:

League 6 Asst. Commish

great write up!

Well at the beginning of the season the prediction after the draft for me was 14-1 and over all position as 1. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Definitely not making the playoffs as currently 2-12:unsure:. Good luck to all in the running.

1639617293592.png

Well at the beginning of the season the prediction after the draft for me was 14-1 and over all position as 1. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Definitely not making the playoffs as currently 2-12:unsure:. Good luck to all in the running.

View attachment 9053168
The minute that email hit the inbox it was deleted. Lol!

I can't bring myself to play the Chiefs d even though they have been on fire recently. I'm going to feel terrible if they rack up the points again and are on the bench.

View attachment 9053168
I am exactly opposite. My auto-drafted team was projected 2-13, last place and I believe I hit an F grade. I’m in 1st, playoff spot secured. And honestly I hated my team so much out of the draft I would have traded it while for any other team. Yet another piece of evidence that I know nothing about FF

I am exactly opposite. My auto-drafted team was projected 2-13, last place and I believe I hit an F grade. I’m in 1st, playoff spot secured. And honestly I hated my team so much out of the draft I would have traded it while for any other team. Yet another piece of evidence that I know nothing about FF
Who have been your big winners?

It's interesting to see how some people just get good fantasy points each week. That's how I've been playing my receivers.

Who have been your big winners?

It's interesting to see how some people just get good fantasy points each week. That's how I've been playing my receivers.
Taylor and Hurts, mostly

In a hole already this week after Kelce’s performance last night! Need some help from those teams playing against teams fighting for a playoff spot. A lot of folks have players on IR or designated as out this week in their line ups. Yes I’m being selfish!!!

Week 15

Playoff Probabilities:

League 6 Asst. Commish
great write up!

Mine grade was similar, I think I had a D grade or D- and I am sitting in 2nd place in league 1 with a 10-4 record. Tyreek did well last night in a strange game.

Just about sums it up for all of us this week.

Never freaking fails…Indy defense on the bench. Looking forward to next year.

Back