EXPERIENCE 2022 Budget Championship with Bag Boy and Theragun

Screenshot_20220820-065701_FedEx.jpg

Last edited:
Saw some flashes of my old game today in my men's club event! Managed to go -4 on the par 5s but still found my way to a 77. Two poor decisions off the tee costed me an easy 4 strokes.

Very happy we are playing 3 rounds in NC before the event. Help get my groove right!

I too saw some good things out there today. Unfortunately I also saw a lot of garbage happening, but day 3 of playing and walking is in the books, day 4 tomorrow so we'll see how the body is holding up.

Saw some flashes of my old game today in my men's club event! Managed to go -4 on the par 5s but still found my way to a 77. Two poor decisions off the tee costed me an easy 4 strokes.

Very happy we are playing 3 rounds in NC before the event. Help get my groove right!

Forgot to mention that I threw out my outfit after golf today in hopes of getting rid of some of this bad juju that has been going on. 🔥

Who is ready for this one?

Forgot to mention that I threw out my outfit after golf today in hopes of getting rid of some of this bad juju that has been going on. 🔥
That's nutty. I'm not doing that one.

If I did that everytime after bad golf I'd end up naked.

The pre-experience rounds are going to help for sure. I am sure the Dormie Club course is going to be the best one we play that week, but having the ability to get acclimated to the area and the grass of the region and the weather is going to make a difference for sure.

Looking forward to this, and even more so after spending some time with @Carolina Dundee tonight talking about this experience.

The pre-experience rounds are going to help for sure. I am sure the Dormie Club course is going to be the best one we play that week, but having the ability to get acclimated to the area and the grass of the region and the weather is going to make a difference for sure.

Looking forward to this, and even more so after spending some time with @Carolina Dundee tonight talking about this experience.
But please, please, please leave the Dormie Clubhouse out of your 18th hole plans 🤣

2 weeks to get my game back into shape. 2 lessons in the last month has me working on some things but the last few rounds have been a disaster. :(

Hmmmm. Just got a couple of boxes. 😂

We will have pairings, cottage assignments and more coming this week

2 weeks to get my game back into shape. 2 lessons in the last month has me working on some things but the last few rounds have been a disaster. :(
We’ll get there and be fine. Most of all even if not I’ll be smiling ear to ear knowing we get to meet great people from THP, the amazing sponsors from BudgetGolf, and Bag Boy, play a unbelievable course in the Dormie Club and share it all with those that follow the thread. Can’t wait to get there!

Hmmmm. Just got a couple of boxes. 😂

We will have pairings, cottage assignments and more coming this week
Any sneak peaks? 😁

We’ll get there and be fine. Most of all even if not I’ll be smiling ear to ear knowing we get to meet great people from THP, the amazing sponsors from BudgetGolf, and Bag Boy, play a unbelievable course in the Dormie Club and share it all with those that follow the thread. Can’t wait to get there!
Not too worried about it as I started to get the gist of things towards the end. That was after a triple, 2 doubles, and a quad. Yeah just have to keep some things in my mind and engrain them. Lots of range time coming up.

Getting to hang out with @Afizzle2100 and @Golfers Anonymous these last few days has been awesome. I wanted to cultivate the taco/pickle rivalry, but I couldn’t be a bigger fan of Team Taco after this.

And I don’t know if Fizz and I will be bringing great golfing to the experience, but we have laughed our asses off the last couple days. We will definitely be bringing the entertainment and some laughs with us.
Give him 2 cups of Cuban coffee since he got so juiced on it. Friendly comradery and he'll be so jacked up he won't keep his hands steady.

Give him 2 cups of Cuban coffee since he got so juiced on it. Friendly comradery and he'll be so jacked up he won't keep his hands steady.
That was damn good coffee 🤣

Sure.
They are about 14x14
Brown
Sealed up well
And came from Dynamic Brands
Feels like this is turning into 20 questions 🤣

Worm hole commenced
603D9A16-BAE0-49E7-B65D-089AFA1C7695.jpeg

Back