EXPERIENCE 2022 Budget Championship with Bag Boy and Theragun

Not yet! Little nervous about the weather next week, and I think @BigDill will be the only person cold enough coming from Miami to need a pullover!
Of its below 80 and less than 50% humidity, I will be wearing it

I can tell you guys are noobs, nobody is asking the important question: where are the sutures?!?!??

😁

On a serious note, they're usually easy to remove.
We've had enough right? Just tweezer it at the knot and clip the side and pull out. I went from having an EMT dad remove them to a nurse wife remove them.

Maybe we should try getting hurt less up in the northland?

love Peter Millar shirts! that 1/4 is 1000% Amazing - wouldnt mind playing in that bad boy! haha

On another note - looking at push cart upgrade - Do participants have theirs yet? That Nitron is looking amazing.
I can't speak to the participants but there is a review thread and between that thread and a couple recommendations from the forum the Nitron has been absolutely fantastic to have the second half of this season.

love Peter Millar shirts! that 1/4 is 1000% Amazing - wouldnt mind playing in that bad boy! haha

On another note - looking at push cart upgrade - Do participants have theirs yet? That Nitron is looking amazing.
Long story short, the Nitron is fantastic. Super easy to open, get set up, and use. We will be making lots of updates.

Also, the polos and pullovers are fantastic. Can't wait to wear them.

The Peter Millar polos look so good! Can't believe this one is right around the corner!

I am still sorting out some last minute travel plans that are getting impacted with work commitments, but this experience cannot come quick enough for me. Non-stop work for two straight weeks with 80+ hours each. I am ready to go full send on fun next Wednesday.

I am still sorting out some last minute travel plans that are getting impacted with work commitments, but this experience cannot come quick enough for me. Non-stop work for two straight weeks with 80+ hours each. I am ready to go full send on fun next Wednesday.
Would you say that your last minute changes have put you in a .....

wait for it .....

wait for it ....

So ready for this to get here!!!
:budgetgolf:
:bagboy:
Theragun
Dormie Club
THPers
What more could you ask for!

Your Live Update Thread and Contest will go up later today!

Will we find out the check in time in that thread or in a separate message?

Will we find out the check in time in that thread or in a separate message?
No, that goes out either today or tomorrow via PM along with a lot of notes. PEOPLE NEED TO READ THAT IN FULL.

For that matter, check in time is 4pm.

@JB can we post about/during pre event rounds in the live thread or should we start a new thread?

@JB can we post about/during pre event rounds in the live thread or should we start a new thread?
I would say use a travel thread or start a new one.
Keep this one to the event thread.

Keeping track of picks while on vacation is a challenge that I will gladly accept!! I’m soooooo freaking ready to follow this one!!

Live thread coming in about an hour.

And an announcement coming later today

I don't know if you all knew this or not, but the Dormie Network has a taco ban in effect for September.

Back