EXPERIENCE 2022 Budget Championship with Bag Boy and Theragun

You guys realize that just because it's in the fridge doesn't mean you have to drink it, right?!?!?!

I never thought of that. I can’t imagine any chair is safe if @BigDill is drinking alcohol. I have seen him get injured by a faulty chair while drinking water.

I never thought of that. I can’t imagine any chair is safe if @BigDill is drinking alcohol. I have seen him get injured by a faulty chair while drinking water.
It was my first beer! Alcohol had nothing to do with that terribly designed chair and ultra slick flooring.

I’m liking the vibes in here

How does everyone feel there game is rounding into shape for this one at the moment?

How does everyone feel there game is rounding into shape for this one at the moment?

I need to get out and play a bit more, but I am just excited to be out there with everyone. Right now the most important thing I can do is dodge the work obligations being thrown at me.

Same thoughts as @BigDill. Would like to play more. I would like to sharpen up my iron play and get in some short game practice. Feel good about the tee game.

If I could get more consistent off the tee I think I could be more of a help to my partner!

Scheduled 2 lessons before the event. Need to figure out what I am doing wrong with wedges.

Scheduled 2 lessons before the event. Need to figure out what I am doing wrong with wedges.
Have you tried the chipper?

Have you tried the chipper?
There is no room in my bag. Chipping is ok it is the pitches that are getting me right now. I need my wedges to be versatile so no need for a uni task club

There is no room in my bag. Chipping is ok it is the pitches that are getting me right now. I need my wedges to be versatile so no need for a uni task club
I'm going to just leave this for you to ponder. It comes highly recommended and certainly isn't uni task

@V14_Heels you gonna let him talk about the chipper like that, calling it a uni task club 😂

(this is all in jest @echico)

I think Sunday @Golfers Anonymous will get a taste of the Nitron

And yeah, @echico if you want to borrow a chipper for the event you just let me know ;)

I'm going to just leave this for you to ponder. It comes highly recommended and certainly isn't uni task

The only reason that goes in the bag is to go hunting for snakes in the desert. :ROFLMAO:

@V14_Heels you gonna let him talk about the chipper like that, calling it a uni task club 😂

(this is all in jest @echico)
I learned to chip with a hybrid years ago at Bandon. I have some tricks up my sleeve.

Need to get the tee game sorted out. Got a lesson coming up to clean that up and get some work on short game cause I need that working. So looking forward to this event!

Haven't played in 5 days so jonesing to get out there. Playing tomorrow and feel like it's going to all come together. Going lowwwwww.

@Golfers Anonymous has a game that’s rounding into form. His short game is pretty sharp so if that keeps up watch out

My 3rd 87 in a row. My handicap has gone up 0.2. I just can't seem to put a round together right now. I am not worried yet as I saw some really good stuff today and I think there will be a huge improvement in the coming month.

After a bunch of rain last night we were cart path only so I carried my back probably 12 of 18 holes today. Got a workout in. I am even thinking of carrying my bag for my daily walks to get some more calories burnt.

Making it a tradition each Sunday to walk 4-5 holes at dusk. Today I went:

Hole 1 Par 4: Par
Hole 2 Par 3: Par
Hole 11 Par 4: Bogey
Hole 6 Par 4: Par

Hit a few monster drives that I didn’t execute great chips to convert scoring chances. Almost hit some of those tough putts. Really hoping I can bring this focus over a span of the next few weeks.

Sunday I have my clubs big money pro-am scramble. Then the following week a friends bachelor party with 54 holes planned. Then the next week golf in Myrtle with the Grandaddy boys. All that will hopefully have me prepared for September. @BigDill and I are going to have a lot fun (at least the second most fun), hoping our game shows up too!

Back