2022 Callaway Rogue ST Driver Lineup

9* with a Tensei White 65. Though I'll probably try a couple other shafts before I settle on anything. Really want to purchase a gold Kinetixx Velocity.

The Tensei White 65g X Stiff is what I got fitted into. Really like that shaft. It made the LS come alive for me.

Triple Diamond experience is essentially over. LS will be ordered tomorrow. I will have a final review of the TD after my round tomorrow. Excited to get the LS in hand finally after being fit for it in December!

Triple Diamond experience is essentially over. LS will be ordered tomorrow. I will have a final review of the TD after my round tomorrow. Excited to get the LS in hand finally after being fit for it in December!

From what little I hit on the TD it's a great head, but you've really got to find the center of face. The LS is way more forgiving across the face and doesn't punish you with lots loss in ball speed.

Can't wait to hear your review @Muchmore18

From what little I hit on the TD it's a great head, but you've really got to find the center of face. The LS is way more forgiving across the face and doesn't punish you with lots loss in ball speed.

Can't wait to hear your review @Muchmore18
I’ll be speaking A LOT to that exact point :)

Played a new course today and have been driving the ball great so decided to do the natural thing and play a tee back 😬. Needless to say didn’t take some correct lines as I didn’t know where to hit, but as far as the driver is concerned I landed where I aimed all but 2 times. Those two times I hit out on the toe and hit a hook off the tee landing into the rough. In total I was 8/14 in FIR with 3 misses that I took the wrong lines as several holes were doglegs. Can’t say enough to the stability and consistency of this club I’m loving the tee box after a few years ago I hated teeing off and never even carried a driver.

Didn't feel like waiting until tomorrow. LS has been ordered and TD LS has officially been set for trade in. It was for sure fun while it lasted!

I’m entering a strong ponder on the Rogue ST Max LS vs the Rogue ST Triple Diamond LS. I need to hit both asap

Final Thoughts: Rogue Triple Diamond LS

So as I've posted about in here, during the first 50% trade in bonus, I snagged a Rogue TD LS to mess around with. My main reason for doing this was because I wanted to take the right side of the course out of play (lefty) and the Max doesn't confidently give me at. I can say without a shadow of a doubt, MISSION ACCOMPLISHED but will get to that in a second.

I'll start with distance and this driver is a distance machine! According to my Garmin stats, my average distance was 284 in six rounds and my long drive was 330. Currently that's a 12 yard gain over my average with my Max. But that distance came from killing spin. I would hit and feel like I absolutely centered a swing only to see it fall quickly out of the air but run for days on the ground. I'm not kidding when I say I'd guess my average carry was only around 230. All my distance was because the ball would fall out of the air and roll. That just isn't a recipe for success for me. Especially when getting the ball up in the air and having it stay there is so important to how I feel I've gotten more success with driver. I wouldn't call that a strike against it since it's such a personal thing, but it's a reason I'M moving in a different direction.

Next I want to speak about forgiveness. It's here. But it's here in direction, not so much in distance/ball speed retention. I had a shot straight off the high toe. Any other driver, even my Rogue Max, that's a hook 11/10 times. Not this club though. I said I wanted to eliminate the right side, and that's exactly what this club does. The shot I spoke of, was dead down the center of the fairway, only problem was it only went 200 yards total. That's a HUGE variance from my average. I had that same shot with my Max on Sunday, and while it went off to the right, it still went about 240.

With my struggles with my long irons, I can't be giving up 40 yards, even if it's right down the middle. Like I said, the TD LS is forgiving, but in an accuracy way. I lost distance and ball speed on hits farther away from the center and with the state of my game, I'd rather be a little out of position and have a shorter approach than have a long iron even if I'm in the fairway.

Sound and feel, as with every head in this line, was knocked out of the park. You knew exactly on the face where you hit and it was never a harsh sound or feel outside of the center. Center though...wow. I'm hoping the LS replicates that feel because the TD feels and sounds better out of the center than the Max does in my opinion.

All in all, I could have made this driver work, I really could have. But my other option was the head I was fit for at the freaking GRANDADDY. I should have went with the LS on first trade in but I was being a proud member of the #lunaticfringe. I'm happy I did it because it just proved how freaking perfect each of these heads can be for different players. Just wasn't the perfect head for me.

Tagging you @hadi05 since you were interested in it

Final Thoughts: Rogue Triple Diamond LS

So as I've posted about in here, during the first 50% trade in bonus, I snagged a Rogue TD LS to mess around with. My main reason for doing this was because I wanted to take the right side of the course out of play (lefty) and the Max doesn't confidently give me at. I can say without a shadow of a doubt, MISSION ACCOMPLISHED but will get to that in a second.

I'll start with distance and this driver is a distance machine! According to my Garmin stats, my average distance was 284 in six rounds and my long drive was 330. Currently that's a 12 yard gain over my average with my Max. But that distance came from killing spin. I would hit and feel like I absolutely centered a swing only to see it fall quickly out of the air but run for days on the ground. I'm not kidding when I say I'd guess my average carry was only around 230. All my distance was because the ball would fall out of the air and roll. That just isn't a recipe for success for me. Especially when getting the ball up in the air and having it stay there is so important to how I feel I've gotten more success with driver. I wouldn't call that a strike against it since it's such a personal thing, but it's a reason I'M moving in a different direction.

Next I want to speak about forgiveness. It's here. But it's here in direction, not so much in distance/ball speed retention. I had a shot straight off the high toe. Any other driver, even my Rogue Max, that's a hook 11/10 times. Not this club though. I said I wanted to eliminate the right side, and that's exactly what this club does. The shot I spoke of, was dead down the center of the fairway, only problem was it only went 200 yards total. That's a HUGE variance from my average. I had that same shot with my Max on Sunday, and while it went off to the right, it still went about 240.

With my struggles with my long irons, I can't be giving up 40 yards, even if it's right down the middle. Like I said, the TD LS is forgiving, but in an accuracy way. I lost distance and ball speed on hits farther away from the center and with the state of my game, I'd rather be a little out of position and have a shorter approach than have a long iron even if I'm in the fairway.

Sound and feel, as with every head in this line, was knocked out of the park. You knew exactly on the face where you hit and it was never a harsh sound or feel outside of the center. Center though...wow. I'm hoping the LS replicates that feel because the TD feels and sounds better out of the center than the Max does in my opinion.

All in all, I could have made this driver work, I really could have. But my other option was the head I was fit for at the freaking GRANDADDY. I should have went with the LS on first trade in but I was being a proud member of the #lunaticfringe. I'm happy I did it because it just proved how freaking perfect each of these heads can be for different players. Just wasn't the perfect head for me.

Tagging you @hadi05 since you were interested in it

Enjoyed EVERY word of this @Muchmore18! Also, VERY true words as well.

Hi buddy! We thinking about diamonds again?

Also, my MaxLS was a completely different beast from the last time we played. I was all over fairways!
Prove it.

Also, yes.

Hi buddy! We thinking about diamonds again?

Also, my MaxLS was a completely different beast from the last time we played. I was all over fairways!

Pretty sure that had to do with almost meeting your maker with a worm burner golf ball coming at you and the golf cart not moving...

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Did we agree that the diamond beauty was a good one for me @xThor?

I've been thinking about it a lot.

yes we did.

Candidly, that was the best I have seen you hit driver out of all the times we played. I won't say that is only because of diamonds, but I'm also not not saying that.

yes we did.

Candidly, that was the best I have seen you hit driver out of all the times we played. I won't say that is only because of diamonds, but I'm also not not saying that.
While that was clearly intended as a compliment, it is absolutely awful that I've let it gone on this long.

Things WILL be resolved.

While that was clearly intended as a compliment, it is absolutely awful that I've let it gone on this long.

Things WILL be resolved.

@Canadan.... You owe us.... This isn't a golf bag...

@Canadan.... You owe us.... This isn't a golf bag...

Why do I owe anyone hahahaha

The sad part is, I really did like it.... Even if I went all golfer mode and claimed I couldn't use a shaft because of the grip on it and used one of my own shafts instead lmao

Why do I owe anyone hahahaha

The sad part is, I really did like it.... Even if I went all golfer mode and claimed I couldn't use a shaft because of the grip on it and used one of my own shafts instead lmao

you really don't owe us. Just friendly peer pressure. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Although, we could play this out for awhile just to get to the 8M posts.... Good call on the shafts not having the correct grip. That can be a deal breaker right there. Will you go full internet golfer with a $1k shaft? Apparently, I am not a true internet golfer because I'm not good enough for the $1k golf shafts. @xThor left all those at home :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

you really don't owe us. Just friendly peer pressure. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Although, we could play this out for awhile just to get to the 8M posts.... Good call on the shafts not having the correct grip. That can be a deal breaker right there. Will you go full internet golfer with a $1k shaft? Apparently, I am not a true internet golfer because I'm not good enough for the $1k golf shafts. @xThor left all those at home :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I think someone needs to do some autoflexing

Back