Tour Event 2022 LIV Golf Thailand

Hoped to stay up until end but the delay changed that

Bryson innovated the way golf is played! Look it how the security got Chacarra through the ropes here. Thanks Bryson! No more injuries :ROFLMAO:

1665317883576.png

Just watching rest now. After rain delay Chacarra sticks it close from a chip and Reed goes in water on tee shot. Advantage Chacarra

Excellent finish to the tournament.

1. Love seeing a young star being born and he plays fast!
2. Again seeing the team competition coming down to the wire is fun! Didn't see much of Bryson all day but his birdie putt on the last hole gives his team solo 2nd. Great addition to tournament watching

Excellent finish to the tournament.

1. Love seeing a young star being born and he plays fast!
2. Again seeing the team competition coming down to the wire is fun! Didn't see much of Bryson all day but his birdie putt on the last hole gives his team solo 2nd. Great addition to tournament watching
I wanted to dislike the team side of it, but it’s pretty compelling.

I wanted to dislike the team side of it, but it’s pretty compelling.
I think having 3 scores count per day is better as you can't hide 2 scores in the early rounds. It is an interesting dynamic that makes you watch until the end.

Didn't watch...might need to catch the highlights. I think the team dynamic is an interesting concept to add to each individual tournament...keeps more players involved on a Sunday than just seeing them race around the course if they have no chance of winning, when they're the first tee time out :LOL:

The team dynamic...🤔...I wonder if that's why the PGA Tour is adding an "off-season" team series of events

Just finished binge watching all three rounds.

It was nice seeing some
fresh young talent playing so well. I'm sick of watching the PGAT poster boys.

Just finished binge watching all three rounds.

It was nice seeing some
fresh young talent playing so well. I'm sick of watching the PGAT poster boys.
The whole poster boy thing is needed to market the game to the masses. They are trying to get as many eyeballs on the TV screen as possible so it makes sense to hype up certain players. It gets old after awhile but what can you do, it is in all sports.

The whole poster boy thing is needed to market the game to the masses. They are trying to get as many eyeballs on the TV screen as possible so it makes sense to hype up certain players. It gets old after awhile but what can you do, it is in all sports.
The problem with that is if you have a favorite or interest in a golfer who isn't one of the poster boys, good luck even seeing him hit a shot unless he is among the leaders or does something incredible.

Their strategy is not working, viewership has been flat for several years.

Back