Tour Event 2022 LIV Golf Thailand

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Taking place at Stonehill Golf Course just north of Bangkok

Looks like a pretty big time difference between Bangkok and eastern standard time. Guessing this tournament will still start at 1pm local time?

Th
Looks like a pretty big time difference between Bangkok and eastern standard time. Guessing this tournament will still start at 1pm local time?
That would be 12am for eastern time. Guess I'll watch it recorded in the morning and skip the commercials, oh wait, never mind.

I’ll watch, absolutely.

i'll watch...and reminisce about bangkok.

Any field changes for this event?

On LIV’s website the pics of the course show stakes around all the trees, large and small. Typhoon protection? Wonder if they are all still there during play, and if so will they be free drops. If not, how many shafts are we predicting get broke? This could be very interesting and dangerous, can’t wait.

Oof. No coverage for me this week.

1665088691132.png

I haven’t been sleeping at night so I’ll be tuning in!

Th

That would be 12am for eastern time. Guess I'll watch it recorded in the morning and skip the commercials, oh wait, never mind.
What day is this event on Youtube? I might try it for a 1/2 hr, or so,
Never mind, I see it.

It will be recorded and available on YT and LIV website. Although I'm sure you already knew this and was attempting to make jokes about the time difference. Ha Ha.
No joke. I don’t really watch replays of any sporting events. Would rather watch Shriner’s AM featured groups than a replay of this.

No joke. I don’t really watch replays of any sporting events. Would rather watch Shriner’s AM featured groups than a replay of this.
I can understand featured group live coverage but live golf on GC and major networks is too painful, I just can't handle all the commercials anymore, especially during midterms. I will tolerate late play on Sunday but DVR golf is the best golf for me. Hiding from the spoilers is the real challenge. Cheers!

I’m the same boat. For some reason even if I don’t know the result I know I’m not live and it bugs me.

Same here and I don’t know why. I would like to see the course though

Man that drum start was so weird with the face close ups and armpits everywhere that it became AWESOME. :LOL:

And then we had to do a moment of silence for those kids.

I need to watch Kokrak more. He has a lot of shifting movement in his swing and he makes it work.

The course really does look pristine.

Brooks looks.. pudgey?

I need to watch Kokrak more. He has a lot of shifting movement in his swing and he makes it work.

The course really does look pristine.

Brooks looks.. pudgey?
I like all 3 of these things.

Screenshot_20221006-222959_YouTube.jpg

Feherty is obsessed with elephants and wants to dip his balls in an ice box when they're done today. :LOL:

The approach shots are cool to watch at this course. Beautiful views with lots of rolling elevations.

Cam Smith nearly holed that cutty par 5 wedge approach for eagle, and then Swafford actually does hole out on approach. That was fun.

Announcer just said about Phil putting 'this is the one part of his game that's let him down the last half year'.

No way he had a straight face in that nonsense. :LOL:

James Piot is a good sport.

Cam Smith looking like one of us with a skanky 7i into the par 3 3rd hole that came up 45 yards short right.

Bryson smacks a short iron with a closed face while kind of falling over, says something f**ker, and it sticks at kick in of the pin. Lol

Edit: and then Cam Smith is Cam Smith again and nearly holes out from there.

The course looks amazing.. there is no one, I mean no one there..

the announcing for LIV is god awful. I thought the pga tour was bad, this is next level terrible..

Back