2022 MotoCaddy Electric Caddies

I was just trying to decide between M5 GPS and M7 Remote. I can wait until May to have both

May have just won an M5 Caddy!! Waiting to get a DM.
4DB97A36-CA96-44BF-8105-B5C0A0D59BA9.png

Awesome. Its the freaking best.
I'm excited to check it out. And place thought here for everyone!

@MarMill Congratulations!
I got a M7 and it is Amazing!

Last edited:
Seems legit. They said MotoCaddy should be in contact!!

Just plugged in the MotoCaddy battery for 9 holes tomorrow!

Just plugged in the MotoCaddy battery for 9 holes tomorrow!
Can we get a couple glamour shots on course?

Can we get a couple glamour shots on course?
Sure.
I bring it out a lot, so the last thread has a bunch of them in there too.

Man I can’t wait to get this one. Waking will never be the same

I mean I’m walking.
What does that say?

clearly that you are too cheap to rent a cart:ROFLMAO:
that's what I always got told when I would say that I'm walking

clearly that you are too cheap to rent a cart:ROFLMAO:
that's what I always got told when I would say that I'm walking
Course obviously makes a big deal, but I enjoy MotoCaddy so much that when I have explored other courses it’s my first question I ask membership.

It’s also my 3rd electric caddie and none of the others Got me to walk until this one.

I mean I’m walking.
What does that say?
Very satisfied with My MGI ZIP Navigator AT, but could see myself with the Motocaddy M7 Remote with GPS when they come out!

Course obviously makes a big deal, but I enjoy MotoCaddy so much that when I have explored other courses it’s my first question I ask membership.

It’s also my 3rd electric caddie and none of the others Got me to walk until this one.

I told Jenn that I need to find a random group on weekend mornings that walk, or a course that gets a decent split of walkers and riders.

Im waiting for the summer foe the new M7 to make the decision. Excited to get one down the road though!

I told Jenn that I need to find a random group on weekend mornings that walk, or a course that gets a decent split of walkers and riders.
Our course is currently quite high on walkers and there are about half dozen MotoCaddys out there.

Our course is currently quite high on walkers and there are about half dozen MotoCaddys out there.

that makes it so much easier, esp if booking as a solo.

Back