ANNOUNCEMENT 2022 Mystery Bags Return for Albatross Club Members

Congrats everyone. I tried to get on in time to purchase one but work has been a real butt kicker the last year and a half with covid. Hope THP has some more surprises for us with the store over the rest of the year.

Mystery Bag arrived today. Thank you @JB @JDax for putting the bags together and thank you @GolferGal for getting the bag out to me. I have posted my video on youtube and the link is below. With all the grand prizes gone and the holy grail GT found I hope you still view the video.

View attachment 9060811

The G makes one more appearance!

I'm honestly glad I didn't get one of those sweet Puma hats in my mystery bag. If I did, my son would have snagged it instantly and I'd never get the chance to wear it :ROFLMAO: Y'all got some nice lids!

This news makes me happier than this creepy smiling dog!

I got a medium puma polo on the trade thread.......:unsure:
I've been looking for the trade thread and couldn't find it, what's it under?????

Mystery Bag arrived today. Thank you @JB @JDax for putting the bags together and thank you @GolferGal for getting the bag out to me. I have posted my video on youtube and the link is below. With all the grand prizes gone and the holy grail GT found I hope you still view the video.

View attachment 9060811

Going to have to trade the shorts…

View attachment 9060811

That hat and the G Truvis though…

She’s here and she’s *beautiful*

thank you THP!! Can’t wait to use this!C0CE96EF-661B-45BC-BA57-812F8B5B8B6B.jpeg
ABEACCAE-E69C-4C0D-BACE-E00516E92705.jpeg

Look what showed up today! CAN NOT WAIT TO GET THIS THING ON THE COURSE! Thank you again, THP!!! The mystery bags were so much fun and the grand prizes are just next level awesome!

5F41011D-4487-4DEE-B02E-046C97EB7406.jpeg

Check out this beauty that arrived today - thanks THP!!! Can't wait to get it out on the range!
20220128_150421.jpg
20220128_150436.jpg

Sorry for the old bump or if it's been posted already, but these are always so much fun to try and grab but also view and follow along with!

Back