2022 Odyssey and Toulon Design Putters

I ordered a Tri-Hot 5K Double Wide.

:oops:

Uh oh. New putter incoming!
90E6E458-5BF1-4441-B934-55D7240BCE57.jpeg

I ordered a Tri-Hot 5K Double Wide.

:oops:
Best of luck! Seems to have a really good response with the Grandaddy guys, and been hearing a lot of good stuff in general about the lineup. Every time I see a picture, I want to try one out!

uh. oh. Now callway.com says the new putters are available on 1/14/22. 3 more days until the 11-S Tour line gets ordered!!!!
Have you ordered? Can you direct me to the military discount page TTU? My dad is interested in a few things.

Have you ordered? Can you direct me to the military discount page TTU? My dad is interested in a few things.
Yep. Ordered first thing this morning. He needs to sign up for an account on ID.me and once he does that at checkout on the Callaway site there will be a grey button to push at checkout and it will direct him there. This verifies the discount and then auto directs you back to Callaways site to check out. Let me know if you have trouble with it. Be glad to assist more.

🚨🚨 Skim alert!!!

Tell me about the mid mallets.

I took the TriHot 5K One to PGATSS and got to spend some time rolling this putter.

I concentrated on 6 footers. I made 12 of 15 that all went in dead center and lipped out 3 on the right side of the hole.

I felt really good about the feel and roll!

Does any have specs on the Toulon grips? Specifically looking for weight of the grip if one was looking to change it out.

It's kind of silly how many times I go to Callwaygolf.com and look at the eleven, 5K and new Toulon putter lineups.
Not silly at all. Perfectly normal actually!

It's kind of silly how many times I go to Callwaygolf.com and look at the eleven, 5K and new Toulon putter lineups.
Not silly, encouraged 😆

What is your typical miss with your current 2ball 10?

The biggest differences in the 11 to the 10:
11 has higher MOI
11 has front CG which will help with off center hits (spin robustness).
11 is easier to get to square because of ^^

I still expect the Ten to be very popular though.

As far as a new 10 coming out, I would imagine you might need to wait a few weeks after these other releases, should one be coming to retail…..

Thanks for the input. If I had to quantify a specific miss, its distance control more so than directional - at least thats what my indoor winter practicing has told me these last few months.

I noticed the 2 Ball Ten was updated today with the White Hot face insert also. I think I will stick with that headship for now.

Oh I'm not so sure normal is the right word. I'm into excessive putter viewing right now. I feel like a border collie who was let loose into a field of sheep. :cool:
Well you're on the right site looking for putters then! Because they are amazing

I kinda wish the toulon line mixed up the finish on their heads a bit. I mean it's a good finish but kinda stale.

Back