Tour Event 2022 Open Championship Contest and Thread Sponsored by Tour Edge

Unlike Jack and Tom, Tiger just made too many bad decisions in his life. Going 84 in a 45 mph zone pretty much ended his career. At 58 i am not sure Tiger will be walking anymore. Too bad.
Why wasn't he charged in that accident? He was so stoned or drunk and almost killed himself.

Great first day!! Incredible course and some decent scores. Also, shows Tiger is done. He can't play and should go design golf courses, start up a nice high end golf school and pimp out some of his trashy hoe's.

Why wasn't he charged in that accident? He was so stoned or drunk and almost killed himself.

No idea, but his injuries were punishment enough imo.

Unlike Jack and Tom, Tiger just made too many bad decisions in his life. Going 84 in a 45 mph zone pretty much ended his career. At 58 i am not sure Tiger will be walking anymore. Too bad.

Its Tiger though. I'm no Tiger fanboy, but if I've learned one one thing from watching him, he's good. And I am not yet ready to write him off. I mean he made the cut at two majors this year.

Great first day!! Incredible course and some decent scores. Also, shows Tiger is done. He can't play and should go design golf courses, start up a nice high end golf school and pimp out some of his trashy hoe's.

Cause he's Tiger Freaking Woods!

Cause he's Tiger Freaking Woods!
So? He's a loser. Great golfer, or was, now he sucks. But he's loser off the course. Charge the druggie.

So? He's a loser. Great golfer, or was, now he sucks. But he's loser off the course. Charge the druggie.
They never call charges anymore, it’s always blocking. The modern game is all about offense.

Advantage early/late wave again tomorrow? Looks like rain in the morning and calmer wind in the afternoon.

I didn't get to see tiger play at all, so didn't get a sense of how he looked out there. Sounds like it was pretty bad though. I'm hesitant to write him off as done yet, just knowing how his work ethic and desire to win is. I'm not so sure his body just is too far broken though. Will be interesting to see if he can put together a decent round tomorrow, or if it's more of the same.

They never call charges anymore, it’s always blocking. The modern game is all about offense.
I am balls deep into a 21 yr old bottle of Scotch and have to play at 7. I see 4 of everything right now. Fack

Is this press release real? I hope so

Here we go! Gotta not stay up as late tonight....hopefully.

Commentators sound like they dont see many LH golfers. Haha

That was unfortunate for Haotong li, hit the wall and the ball bounces back and almost back to him, then puts the next one in the water. Oof.

Fox getting some good looks at bird and keeps just missing.

It's on USA now 👍🏻

Si

Top of the morning to you!

Oh where did Gooch come from?

Tiger limping a little more today…

Looks a little misty out there today.

Didn’t DJ find that bunker yesterday?

Looking forward to today. Let's go.

Back