Tour Event 2022 Open Championship Contest and Thread Sponsored by Tour Edge

6hrs and 10 min round? Good lord that’s ridiculous

Lol...I kept scrolling and scrolling looking for the Golden Boy, and finally found him at T146. :LOL:

Hahahaha. :LOL:

Sucks that Rose was injured I thought he in good form and a threat this week. I am rooting for no one at this point but would love it if Westy some how pulled off a miracle this week.

My favorite tournament (aside from the US).

This is definitely my favorite major, even the Masters takes a second place behind it imo. This course is timeless.

6hrs and 10 min round? Good lord that’s ridiculous
Really? Dang. So much for them pushing ready golf to try have rounds finish in 4hr 30 minutes.

Lol...I kept scrolling and scrolling looking for the Golden Boy, and finally found him at T146. :LOL:

Hahahaha. :LOL:

Sucks that Rose was injured I thought he in good form and a threat this week. I am rooting for no one at this point but would love it if Westy some how pulled off a miracle this week.

My favorite tournament (aside from the US).
Who has ever called Stewart Cink "the golden boy"?

Is Tiger just finally done?
In the grand scheme is still early. Nothing distracts from a swing than having to focus on everything going on with your body. I think he can adapt over time better than he's showing right now.

I like the Scottie Scheffler plays golf. Not golf swing. So many of todays players play golf swing.

In the grand scheme is still early. Nothing distracts from a swing than having to focus on everything going on with your body. I think he can adapt over time better than he's showing right now.

I think he can play at Augusta for a few more years. That is about it.

I like the Scottie Scheffler plays golf. Not golf swing. So many of todays players play golf swing.
Sure does and man is it fun to watch.

Golfers still on the course, and Peacock switches to Brandel Chamblee?!?

Is Tiger just finally done?

Not if Jack almost won the Masters at age 58 and Watson almost won the Open at age 59. That means Tiger has at least another decade left to play majors.

But he should have took his talents to LIV. At least he would have got paid (and still competed in the majors).

What an ambassador 🙄

What an ambassador 🙄

What a Cherry pick of the quote, but nothing surprises me from Golf Magazine. Disgusting organization.

I think he can play at Augusta for a few more years. That is about it.
I don't want to put myself in with Tiger in any real way (although we did go to treatment at the same place so i kind of think of his as a brother 😆), but i watch him and i think back to when i was all busted up and trying to learn how to play again. Everything that should be free, isn't. Everything that doesn't normally take thought, does. You can't ignore what you're body is telling you as you're moving. It's impossible. And at his level i feel like little distractions and inconsistencies go a long way. I know for a fact i couldn't play like i do now if i was still thinking about everything i was a year after getting out of the hospital. No way. For how meticulous and precise he is, I feel like it would only be harder. He's an amazing talent, so I have faith his body and game can improve and grow back into competitiveness.

I missed most of the action today but saw a little of Tiger. He just doesn't look good at all. I really like watching Tiger, but not like this. Seeing him limp around is just not a good look.

What a Cherry pick of the quote, but nothing surprises me from Golf Magazine. Disgusting organization.

that may be fair as I didn't see nor hear the whole quote. So, guess they clickbaited me
🤣🤣

has it been disclosed which reporter was the one pressing the question?

Not if Jack almost won the Masters at age 58 and Watson almost won the Open at age 59. That means Tiger has at least another decade left to play majors.

But he should have took his talents to LIV. At least he would have got paid (and still competed in the majors).

Unlike Jack and Tom, Tiger just made too many bad decisions in his life. Going 84 in a 45 mph zone pretty much ended his career. At 58 i am not sure Tiger will be walking anymore. Too bad.

would be awesome if it came down to a playoff on sunday..PGAT player vs LIV player. better yet rory vs DJ or Bryson

I missed most of the action today but saw a little of Tiger. He just doesn't look good at all. I really like watching Tiger, but not like this. Seeing him limp around is just not a good look.
Reminds me of watching old world champion boxers that just can't quit the game. It's extremely sad to see former greats struggle.

Back