2022 Round Count Thread

I'm at 114, hoping to somehow get it to 125 this year but doubtful. I also assumed I'd end up right around 150 again when the 2022 ball dropped. I definitely under achieved.

Today was #146.

Feels like I got to steal one from Mother Nature today.
Round count - 122

Round #179 is day 1 of 3 for a 20-man Ryder Cup event.

I missed last Friday, today was #147.

Round #148 yesterday.

Today made 149. Beautiful day, anytime I can play in a polo and shorts on a sunny day in mid-December is perfectly okay with me!

Heading out the door for round #183 in 30 minutes. Dang elbow tendonitis will prevent me from breaking 200 this year. Oh well, it's a good target for in '23. :)

I need to show my wife this thread, lol!. I've only played 55 rounds this year and feel like I play a good amount.

Round #150 today. Chilly morning and a little sloppy after rain last night, but a nice, sunny day.

#151 today.

Today made 152. Cloudy, cold and windy!

#153 today. It was 36° at tee time and we had a half hour frost delay, but ended up being a nice day.

I just looked at my GHIN posted scores. I’m at 72 rounds on the year with one more booked before the end of they year. Last year I posted 75.

Given the similarities I’ll bet the non posted partial or special format rounds pushes my yearly total to 100 rounds/days with on course golf.

Round 186 today. Christmas is the best time of the year. :)

116.5 rounds at 45 different courses in 5 states. Most likely my final count for the year. Last round was 12/8 and canceled the most recent ones due to some shoulder pain.

56 - 18 holes
4 - 9 holes
23 - simulator rounds

Today was round #154, great day. Just me and a buddy, pace was quick enough to keep moving but leisurely enough that we had plenty of time to chat, sunny and calm, temp in the mid-50s, and I shot reasonably well (85). One of those golf days that you wish you could bottle up and re-open at will whenever you wanted to.

Stole another 9 from the weatherman.

155 today. Made me feel bad for everybody enduring this Arctic Polar Bomb storm, when we were golfing in shorts and polos.

Jeez, I barely even play by the numbers some of you guys put up. damn impressive. I need to play a whole lot more.

Merry Christmas! Played round 122 several days ago before the Midwest became the North Pole. Supposed to warm up after we travel back to Missouri in a few days but unsure if courses will thaw well enough to squeeze in anymore golf in 2022.

156 today, looks like we might be getting rained out on Wednesday if the forecast holds. It was beautiful today though, sunny and 68° when we finished!

Back