2022 TaylorMade STEALTH Drivers

@Wildcat4life @radiman etc. There is seriously nothing to it. The gloss comes off insanely easy. I'm serious about the eyelid thing. If you can shave without cutting off an eyelid, you can do this. :LOL:

I did, but in retro, I don't think it was necessary. I touched it up after pulling all of that and basically did the same thing as the first swipe with no issues. It's about the least rocket-sciencey think I've ever done to a club. Which means someone will still find a way to screw it up, but you'd have to be the kind of person who can't shave their face without cutting a lip clean off. Or an eyelid. Yeah probably an eyelid.
Are you talking to me?

I don’t dare touch it.
C1920D04-FFBA-4DA8-BF0F-670A54B6BEB9.jpeg01B05B11-04EC-4144-A149-EBC57EA69EE5.jpeg

I'm going to try it. Of course I also only have one eyebrow.

Honestly, not that I think it's a concern because one store guy I know rubbed one dull just so it would sell better, but you guys with MyStealth shouldn't even have to worry about it not being retail/stock like that on resale or trade-in.

Thanks @OldandStiff . Very easy and looks better. 3w came out better than the driver

before
AB5DA27D-502F-451C-8E84-3025452E0375.jpeg
after
562B8891-E2A6-4AB1-8192-7438F4D23ACE.jpeg

I pounded the daylights out of my matte Stealth Plus today btw. And I really had nothing. Whipped week. Still pounded it. Drying here now, and I worked the layout really well but had 9 that finished over 320. It's a friggin animal and we were basically playing a video game off the tee. The LTDx LS never even got the cover off.

i did put a black/grey mystealth plus together today...

Gonna demo a Stealth today for giggles. My home muni is having a demo day.

Its safe…. Apparently the demo was appointment only and $50. And the guy had no launch monitor, so….no thanks!
One of these days I’ll hit one.

My Stealth Plus and I are really starting to vibe. My misses are getting smaller the more I play it which is allowing me to be more aggressive off the tee.

Stealth really came through for me on this hole. Drive to 7 feet for Eagle!!!!

The Kinetixx is in the Stealth! @Wildcat4life bombed a few with it also. I am really pleased with the looks and performance. I hit a few bad ones but that is not the clubs fault. I striped a bunch it it felt fantastic.
EE0A028B-30A9-4087-8D35-7CD13ED1DCF9.jpeg8B681BC0-CB5E-42DF-8230-EC063BB4A617.jpeg281B0674-E334-42FE-9C72-1E4CA83AC462.jpeg6B92AAF5-3E9A-4281-B326-64FD28E2551B.jpeg

Its safe…. Apparently the demo was appointment only and $50. And the guy had no launch monitor, so….no thanks!
One of these days I’ll hit one.
I can’t believe that they would charge $50 to demo a driver.

I am going through withdrawal. I left on a trip Friday and won’t be back until the evening of the 21st, so no Stealth goodness for almost two weeks.

@Wildcat4life @radiman etc. There is seriously nothing to it. The gloss comes off insanely easy. I'm serious about the eyelid thing. If you can shave without cutting off an eyelid, you can do this. :LOL:

Thanks man. I will have to brave this.

I do have one new’ish critique of the stealth. Grass gets caught in the bottom of the face insert. It is kind of annoying. Not a big deal just a annoyance.

Back