CONTEST 2022 THP Holiday Cheer Day 4: The Mystery

Going to sound so mundane and simple, but I couldn’t live without a towel. Gotta keep those clubs clean and tidy!

Assuming “golf balls” doesn’t qualify as an answer (I go through a lot of them)…. Golf hat. I feel nude on a course without one

Gotta go with my VC SL1. An SL2 would be........................awesome!

Considering how wet my local muni is and how often I still chunk it, it would be pretty messy without my towel.

I keep my bag pretty simple, but I always have to have sunscreen stashed away.

I want to say it’s my range finder but man do I feel weird with out a speaker

One accessory I cannot live without is definitely my Caddy Daddy Claw Glove. the grip, the durability, the breathability, cannot be matched.

The arccos sensors on my clubs. I rely on them for distance to the green, keeps my stroke count and helps me to relive the round later.

Definitely range finder. It was recently lost and I'm only coping because it's winter and can't play anyway 😂

The one accessory I can’t live without is my towel since I clean my clubs after every shot.

For me it is Arccos. The yardages make a rangefinder optional and it shows me where to focus on improving my game

I couldn't live without my foot joy rain gloves! Great in the rain or the humidity.

Back