2023 - 2024 Soccer Thread

Roadrunner

Okay, just one more Transfusion…
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
The Silly Season is upon us (a.k.a. EPL Transfer Window), and Arsenal is reportedly close to reaching a deal with West Ham for Declan Rice. Transfer fee is rumored to be around £100M.

And MLS and Liga MX are about to head into Leagles Cup in about a month.

Not sure I love the mid-season break, but I’m curious to see how the leagues stack up top to bottom

The Silly Season is upon us (a.k.a. EPL Transfer Window), and Arsenal is reportedly close to reaching a deal with West Ham for Declan Rice. Transfer fee is rumored to be around £100M.
West Ham rejects Arsenal's first bid, and Man City is lurking in the background. Awesome. 🤬

Wowzers.

Some US Player rumblings in the EPL & Serie A

Looks like Mbappe to Real Madrid

Hopefully he gets some solid minutes

Time for FC Cincinnati to put a stranglehold on the top of the table.
FE47B6FB-3D2F-44BD-A788-CFF1E7E937F4.jpeg

Arsenal need to close these transfers need to get rice and timber done

I’m going to be watching a bunch of AC Milan games this year

I’m going to be watching a bunch of AC Milan games this year

I hope, hope, hope he has the success we all want for him. I’ll be tuning in too.

Chelsea using their Saudi investment to sell players to escape FPP violations is hilarious.

What a crazy time to be alive.

This is massive if it happens. I truly believe this is the only way the US can ever really hope to compete on the world stage. It won’t happen overnight, but for the long term, this will massive for the game over here!

Arsenal making moves wanting cancello now

USL should do it and then start domestic competitions like the FA Cup and open them up to semi and non pro leagues

Arsenal beating the brakes off the MLS all star squad and not even trying :D

Arsenal beating the brakes off the MLS all star squad and not even trying :D
Good blend of rotation for Arsenal. It was fun to see the immediate difference Ødegaard can make. The directness of Martinelli isn't something the MLS is used to either.

Things are getting Messi in Miami.

Back