JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
From Bermuda
Last Year's WInner was Seamus Power

Excited for this one.

I have a friend who helps run this tournament and has been in Bermuda for about a month or so.

Also George Bryan making his PGA Tour Debut via a Sponsors Exemption

Excited for this one.

I have a friend who helps run this tournament and has been in Bermuda for about a month or so.

Also George Bryan making his PGA Tour Debut via a Sponsors Exemption
Would love to see George & Wesley make the cut.

Thanks. Cool that they started with trick shots and now they are trying for cuts.

They must be the real deal instead of just click for likes people.
Wesley has won a PGA Tournament and has been a regular on tour for a while. He doesnt have his card at the moment, but he still gets into tournaments and has made a number of cuts.

Looking forward to seeing this tournament. This is the only course on the PGA roster that I have played. It is time to see how the course should be played. :)

Which Lucas Glover shows up this week? Last summers 2 week darling? Or last weeks T59…. One of these is level water.

I’ll try to watch some of this. I enjoy watching golf played in Bermuda.

I just checked in on this and saw they both are going to make the cut. Very cool. Wesley had a lot of ground to make up. Pretty impressive for these two.

9yrs since his last win on tour, welcome back to the big show Villegas.

Congrats CV.

Tough sledding today for George Bryan!

Tough sledding today for George Bryan!
He made a ton of birdies this week if he can turn a few bogies into pars he may be beating his brother lol! Pretty good showing for first tour event though imo

He made a ton of birdies this week if he can turn a few bogies into pars he may be beating his brother lol! Pretty good showing for first tour event though imo
Wesley had a great tourney too 34

Back