2023 FIFA Women’s World Cup

RealPretendPsychic

Ask me about the Callaway Apex CB’s!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
1689443949211.jpeg

Kicks off on July 20th. The US Women are looking for their third straight World Cup victory. Hosted by Australia and New Zealand.

1689443969141.jpeg

US squad are pretty heavy favorites.

IMG_8292.jpegIMG_8293.jpeg

Interesting tidbit, the Filipinas will be making the first ever World Cup appearance for the Philippines. They are +50000 to win their group, but it’s a win just qualifying!

I could really confuse readers and bump the thread started right after the men’s World Cup finished 😂

will be a fun watch for sure

My 14 year old is all in. Free GK lessons!

The lionesses must fancy their chances as European champions. I still won’t be watching though LOL. I may tune when England finally play the US.

We have lot of injuries. US still being favorites is shocking. We definitely aren’t bringing our best team.

Hoping for a strong showing from the reigning Olympic Champions. Canada has a long history of embarassments and choking at the WWC. Sinclair's sixth and final World Cup.

Some sloppy play so far in the NZ/Norway opener.

Once again the women show the men how to do it, Kiwi ladies opening with a bang and doing something the men haven't done yet (their best world cup was drawing 2, lost 1 meaning first points in the Copa Mundial).

Game time tonight for the US Women!

Hopefully this is over early for the US. The last line I saw for this one was silly

Spain looks darting early this morning but it was against Costa Rica.

I expect the USWNT to handle business and get some of the rust knocked off

That took longer than it probably should have lol

USA has been so dominant so far.

Anyone else having issues with a streaming feed?

I'm watching it on Fox 🤷‍♂️

At this point just play a counter attack and use our superior talent to make runs and open them up

At this point just play a counter attack and use our superior talent to make runs and open them up
Would be worth playing that way for a bit given how hard they are seeming to break down

Back