2023 FIFA Women’s World Cup

Why can't this team score? Seems like a really disappointing effort in pool play.

Worst USWNT in history. They won’t get passed the next round.

Glad I didn’t work around a way to watch that it sounds like

Sweden up next…

I’m definitely questionable for a Sunday 5am match.

I’m definitely questionable for a Sunday 5am match.
The US taking 2nd screwed TV up for the world. The assumption was that we would take 1st so match time was planned around that. Now several teams that should have had prime time games in their own country are playing at odd hours.

Sweden up next…
it will be interesting to see how they respond. Sweeden bounced them in the Olympics and while I know some of the squads are not the same, the style of play still remains and their height on set pieces kills everyone.

For the USWNT I am hopeful, but not expecting them to advance. Too many external distractions and couple that with Andonovski managing the team like Berhalter, I am not sure I see a way to advance. Ertz is playing out of position, Lavelle is not available, Rapinoe should not be on this team, and Naeher is now a liability in goal. Unless some drastic lineup and formation changes happen, the 3-peat is dead.

That being said, I have the alarm set for 4am and will be watching.

That goal in the first minute or so by Cox from Panama last night was incredible!

I have drank a lot tonight. 3:55 am wake up call so my girls and I can watch Sunday. Go USA!

Woke up to catch the last 15 min. USWMT appears to look good but still having issues opening up that last moment

I’m watching. They’ve controlled the action, just have to finish on some of these opportunities.

Woke up to catch the last 15 min. USWMT appears to look good but still having issues opening up that last moment
They’ve looked night and day different from what they showed in group play. We are missing another mid to help Horan , but they’ve managed 60% possession and have generated the more dangerous scoring oops. Sweden is playing the counter and I expect them to get more aggressive in the 2nd half

That’s two quality attempts where Horan was denied

Is Morgan a step slow? Would have expected her home on the back post on Williams cross

Also, Sweden can’t handle Fox and Williams down the right side

Omg!!!!

Announcer dancing around the ability of our last sub

Poor touch. Overran Williams and two poor services… hope it pays with the one touch that matters

I’ll give it to the Swedish keeper, she’s the difference right now

PK’s here we go

Back