CONTEST 2023 NFL Draft Thread

Love Braswell for the jags.

Love Braswell for the jags.
Agreed, he was solid at Rutgers. Not the fastest guy, but was a ballhawk. He would be great as a Nickel or playing zone schemes.

Fantastic pick by Texans getting the WR. Late is worth the flyer and this kid can play

Hutchinson is a great pick by Houston, severely underrated WR

The amount of D that the Jags loaded up on in day 3 by trading back is exceptional.

Jared Cook is gone too, guess we also need a TE.

based on their draft this year, they said that to all of the picks
I liked the first to picks based on position need but just wanted a different DE than the one they picked bc of my LSU bias. I really wanted Tillman, and when they passed on him, I felt like a Lions fan.

It’s so funny how far i am off every year in the draft. Obviously the FO knows our needs much more than I do.

Wow, Deuce Vaughn... Noel Devine vibes, but I guess we will sneak Dak up the middle all year.

This was this pick that broke me… I know Kamara is going to get suspended, but still why with Tillman right there?

This stat is why we can’t have nice things…

Jags took the kid from Houston they played DL and will be a FB

Three steals by the giants, I'll take that

I get why some are annoyed about trading away extra picks , but with other teams contending for the 24th pick the giants had to make a good offer or else someone else would've taken him at 24

Did anybody get their picks right? I dint remember seeing Witherspoon at 5 on anyone's list.

Back