CONTEST 2023 NFL Draft Thread

Meh. I like Charlie Jones. Hate to see him go to Cincy.

I like it

No-one does siblings like the Pittsburgh Steelers.

Philadelphia is the new Philadelorgia who else is out there for them to pick up?!?!?

Lions trading Swift to … the Eagles 🤦🏻‍♂️
What is going on?!?!? Wait…Detroit just doing Detroit things!!!

They will draft another RB…watch.

Cardinals take a QB? WTF???

Cardinals take a QB? WTF???
He will be better than Colt and can be very serviceable in the event Murray doesnt work out. Solid player and very tough.

Depth is okay this late, with the injury room in AZ
And Colt is one hit away from not remembering who he is. Dude has taken some shots and the concussions are real with him.

Reactions: JB
IMG_3404.jpeg

They have so many other needs. And never trust the late round QB camp body / scout team project.

He will be better than Colt and can be very serviceable in the event Murray doesnt work out. Solid player and very tough.
Depth is okay this late, with the injury room in AZ

They have so many other needs. And never trust the late round QB camp body / scout team project.
While I don't disagree, Murray isn't the answer long term and he helps bridge the gap when the time comes.

Some teams really stockpiling picks for late and for next year.

There is a red and blue 2023 NFL Draft sign in the background of many shots. I’m going to need that. Think Rank might be able to help

Brock Purdy says hi!
True one needs to take a flier on players. But Cardinals are not in a roster position of luxury like when Purdy was selected

interesting note on Cardinals. Friend said this to me just now. They never expected Saints to skip on BJ and to get Gaines. Both were quality on their board. Getting those two gave the luxury to go and take a shot on a kid that some think could be a solid starter.

Seattle is having a nice draft

interesting note on Cardinals. Friend said this to me just now. They never expected Saints to skip on BJ and to get Gaines. Both were quality on their board. Getting those two gave the luxury to go and take a shot on a kid that some think could be a solid starter.
Nice to hear.

trying to not judge the new GM by the history of Kiem in the draft is hard. I hope Monty is a home run hitter with the ability to get on base with out high strikeout rate.

Nice to hear.

trying to not judge the new GM by the history of Kiem in the draft is hard. I hope Monty is a home run hitter with the ability to get on base with out high strikeout rate.
Kiem was a parasite

Back