Tour Event 2023 Rocket Mortgage Classic

"Winnings great, but there’s a lot more to life than that."

Congrats to Rickie Fowler! I'll always cheer for that dude.

What's even better than the fact that he won is how he won - faltering down the stretch, then going to a playoff and hitting an absolute clutch shot to win it. That's the kind of gritty stuff that builds confidence.

That was fun to watch

Big win for Ricky. Love to see it. I feel like he would be. THPer if he wasn’t a tour player.

Great day for Rickie! I’ve been rooting for him get a “W” for quite a while now. So happy to see he’s playing well again and seeing success.

1688345391355.png

Got to watch 0 golf this weekend but glad to see Rickie get the W. After the US open where he at/towards the top and then floundered, this is a great bounce back

And a great win for CPG!

Didn't get to watch any of this tournament as was out of town for 4th of July activities but glad to see Rickie get a W, also had him in fantasy which is also a plus.

Big win for Ricky. Love to see it. I feel like he would be. THPer if he wasn’t a tour player.
I wish I could be as cool as he has been in these last 3 tournaments.

Is Rickie still sponsored by Rocket Mortgage? Haven’t seen any Rocket commercials with him in a while.

John

Is Rickie still sponsored by Rocket Mortgage? Haven’t seen any Rocket commercials with him in a while.

John
I do believe he is.

Some great golf. Great win for Rickie after a major slump. Must be a big relief.

The Rocket Mortgage just got launched into the much higher rated golf tournaments to watch.

Very happy for Rickie, and Puma/ Cobra.

John
Their logo was on his sleeve on Sunday.

Back