Tour Event 2023 Rocket Mortgage Classic

RICKIE F*CKING FOLWER!!

And when people say “who moves the needle”. Outside of Tiger, there is Rickie and everybody else

Yes!

Rickie!!! Yes.

And when people say “who moves the needle”. Outside of Tiger, there is Rickie and everybody else
He 100% does. Look at the trends he started on tour years ago. Flat brims, etc.

Plus, he’s just a good dude.

Im so freaking happy for him.

Yep.

Was cool seeing all the orange there!

So happy for Rick. Such a great guy

The winner of the 2023 PGA Tour season: The Versa Jailbird

Been a long time coming. He has put in the work. I live with probably his 3rd biggest fan next to his mother and his wife. This should put him right in the Ryder cup mix

The Orange Knight Rises: The story of Rickie Fowler’s climb back to prominence in 2023

Rickie should be front and center in the next release of Full Swing.

Very happy for this.

BDR!

Ryder Cup, Masters, and so much more. Damn happy for the kid.

I missed it all, but damn, so happy to hear Rickie got it done! He's definitely one of the good guys, it's good to have him back in the thick of things.

So freaking happy for Rickie!!!!

I cannot believe that was not on TV and only an app live. Super happy for Rickie

So awesome for him, welcome back!

Just don’t get what is so difficult and why CBS couldn’t just air it live?

Just don’t get what is so difficult and why CBS couldn’t just air it live?
I think it was a big fail not to have it on tv but it was live on the CBS Sports app for free. I was able to cast it to the tv very easily.

I think it was a big fail not to have it on tv but it was live on the CBS Sports app for free. I was able to cast it to the tv very easily.
Such a huge fail. I don’t understand why cbs didn’t have it on.

Back