Tour Event 2023 Ryder Cup Contest

2 UP lol

Thank god no puppies are around for Rahm to kick.

I'm kinda mad right now I got up at 2Am for this performance. I knew the US would be behind the 8-ball in most of these matches given how they don't play team golf well, but there is zero passion or desire to win out there. They are all just going through the motions.

Koepka's play today...

Tired Pbs Nature GIF by Nature on PBS

Thank god no puppies are around for Rahm to kick.
So do we think Rahm is a puppy kicker or punter? I am leaning towards thinking he's a puppy punter.

After an extremely disappointing start, US has flipped some things around - well besides match 4.

I'm kinda mad right now I got up at 2Am for this performance. I knew the US would be behind the 8-ball in most of these matches given how they don't play team golf well, but there is zero passion or desire to win out there. They are all just going through the motions.
They played pretty good team golf last Ryder cup. Crazy how different this team is. The Euro team is very different as well.

Same. I gave up in the morning rounds and got some sleep hoping it would be better this afternoon but nope. We really need a spark

So do we think Rahm is a puppy kicker or punter? I am leaning towards thinking he's a puppy punter.
I think he's a kicker bc mid kick I would think he knows he can't do that and hold back. So kick versus shanking the punt full force.

Don't call it a comeback? lol. Ties are wins right now for the US

They played pretty good team golf last Ryder cup. Crazy how different this team is. The Euro team is very different as well.
Please leave this thread with your sound logic and facts. Thank you.

They left hand low chipping motions makes my head spin..

"We're hearing Keokpa did lay up here." .... I mean you COULD have just shown it.

"We're hearing Keokpa did lay up here." .... I mean you COULD have just shown it.
I was just coming in here to say they're showing so few shots, even the announcers don't know what's happening.

Oh excellent another commercial break, it had been almost 3 minutes since the last one, I was getting worried they were going to show more golf.

Hate to say it, but I think Team Europe will win it. Still rooting for Team USA though. Thanks for the opportunity!

Wedges were horrible by the Euro's

Rose with a dart!!

Back