CONTEST 2023 THP Holiday Cheer Day 5 – Win the Golden Ticket

Someone wake @Joshnoble01 up so he can get his entry in. We have to manifest the FFE.

My favorite equipment company is Callaway golf. Their lifestyle brands, soft goods, recreational brands and more are all of interest for me.

If I were to win the golden ticket I would relish the chance of using the ticket on the GOAT cup or the Grandaddy. I also have my eyes on the fantasy football experience with Adam Rank.

Cobra is at the top for me, and the chance to go for a 5-pete with Jose, Lord Tox & Wonger in my 3rd MC would be amazing, but I think I'd spread the wealth to the MC. Maybe LOL. As of now, I'd lean towards a Shaft Up, Worldwide or Skytrak. It's a tough choice for sure but there is no wrong choice. Good luck to all!!

Last edited:
I’m a Callaway guy and would love to be part of the goat cup. That said there a few great events I would really need to consider.

Cobra is my favorite! It would be almost impossible to not use the golden ticket for the Morgan Cup. I might do it to leave more space for others to experience the event, Cobra gear, and people behind it. It’s also probably a lot easier to say that when I don’t actually have to make that choice.

Good luck everyone!

still my favorite driver ever was a cobra F-Speed, yes the new stuff is more advance but i have never had more confidence in a club then that one. If i won the golden ticket i would love a chance to go to the Morgan Cup and explore all Cobra has to offer. definitely a trip of a lifetime. Cobra and a team event....sign me up.

Good luck all!!!!

Have always been partial to PING and most recently Mizuno.
Played Mizuno irons for about 20 years.

It is really hard to pick a favorite... I do love them all. Plus, the event that I really want to be a part of probably isn't my "favorite" but I do like their stuff a lot and have purchased plenty of it.. hmm.... What to say..

Have always been partial to PING and most recently Mizuno.
Played Mizuno irons for about 20 years.
Make sure you join the Albatross club for a chance at the Golden ticket!

TaylorMade is my favorite company but I dont believe there are events with them.... but based on needs, I would go with the SkyTrak experience!!!

So many great choices, but I think I'd root for Cobra and use the golden ticket on the Morgan Cup, I have such fond memories of that event and Cobra, would love to go through it all over again with them and THP!!!

This is tough. I'm a big fan of Callaway/Travis Mathews but also really like puma and shot scope.
The ticket would be a toss up between GOAT cup, worldwide champs, data experience, and the Morgan cup.

If I had to pick one right now... It'd probably be the Morgan cup

Last edited:
Cobra is my favorite, would love to attend The Morgan Cup

Reintroduction to Cobra in 2023 and the people at Cobra golf has them in a special place for me. Since I am so fortunate to be able to do it again this year at 2024 Morgan Cup, if I were to win the golden ticket I think I would either go game focused with Golftec or Shaft Up with UST Mamiya.

Callaway is my favorite OEM. The Goat Cup would get a solid consideration from me for sure. Not sure if any shaft up events would be included in this, but if so, they would get some consideration too, just seeing how time and time again the participants come away with huge performance gains after a fitting with Danny Lee.

I'd have to say my favorite golf company is Cobra. Mizuno and Callaway are close seconds, but I just seem to get along well with the Cobra equipment top to bottom. Also, having been a part of the Morgan Cup, Cobra will always be special for me.

Would I use the Golden Ticket to go back to the Morgan Cup? I would love to participate in another Morgan Cup, but outside of a shoulder tap, I'd feel like I was taking away an opportunity for someone new to experience such an incredible event. That would make it tough, but I wouldn't rule it out. lol I'd also be looking at the GOAT Cup and Victory Cup, to learn more about Callaway and Mizuno.

I freaking love the Golden Ticket

I can't really say I have any favorites. But after 50+ years of playing and never being actually fitted for any club (other than a quickie promo fit for a Driver), I would probably tend to go for an event that included something more related to fitting or shot stats. I have no particular brand loyalty and will play what my eye likes and wallet can afford.

Oh, and the AC Membership requirement reminded me to actually renew for 2024...

Last edited:
i've filled my bag with Cobra clubs and I still want to participate in a Morgan Cup.

Thanks THP, for this final Holiday Cheer opportunity of the year, winning the Golden Ticket would be the ultimate Christmas gift! :drinks:

Really tough call on this one, I'm waffling between Mizuno and Srixon/Cleveland as my favorite golf equipment companies, but I think Mizuno gets the nod, and I would definitely use the Golden Ticket for an event with Mizuno if possible.

I like my Mizuno irons but have enjoyed Srixon/Cleveland clubs in the past. Since I have experienced the awesome Victory Cup in 2022, I will use my golden ticket for a Srixon event.

Currently have a bag full of Titleist irons and wedges. I'm not sure which event I'd choose to participate in but they all sound amazing. Thank you for the opportunity!

Callaway is my jam. Love all the gear in my bag from them.

Experience: Goat Cup of course!

Mizuno is my favorite brand, though Bag Boy is definitely closing the gap.

All that said, it would be impossible to pass on The Grandaddy if that is covered by the golden ticket.

All-around I'd say Callaway and would definitely try to make an event with them if timing worked out. Happy holidays all!

Back