2023 Titleist T-Series Irons

Just pulled the plastic and stickers off my irons. Tee time in about 3 hours. May try to hit the range beforehand so I don't go in to my round completely blind.
Seemed like I was always using a wood or a wedge today, but the handful I hit using the Titleist irons were incredible. Biggest surprise was the T350. I hit the 6 iron on a 185yd par 3 and hit the highest ball I've ever seen. It landed pin high about 20 feet to the right and stopped within 6" of the pitch mark. I probably could have had my best round of the year if I could putt. Can't wait to get back out and hit them again.

Saw the 150’s yesterday, dang they are nice. Only $1,400!

Mine are due to be delivered today! To say I am excited would be the understatement of the season. I have another 2 hours of work and then hopefully they will be there and it will be taking the family straight to the range for some first hits!

Fitting all done. Had a really great experience with Tom Staples at Manhattan Woods in NY. He was such a nice guy and grateful to the club for allowing a shmo like me to get fit at their place.

Here's what we ended up with:

T200 3 iron and 4 iron utility builds, PX 6.0 1/4" long
T200 5 iron w/KBS Tour 120 Stiff, 1/4" long, 1 degree flat
T150 6 to PW w/KBS Tour 120 Stiff, 1/4" long, 1 degree flat
MCC ALIGN +1 wrap

I did hit the T100 and thought they looked and felt great. I could have easily gone with them, but we just like the little extra juice from the 150s. TBH, I kinda liked looking down at the bit more loft on the T100, so I can see myself making the T150s play a smidge weak in the future.
Also, tried the PX IO shafts and while they gave me a ton of ball speed, I just couldn't get past the feel....just kinda harsh for my taste. Also prefer a touch more weight.

Overall a great experience and really looking forward to getting the new toys!!!!

Fitting all done. Had a really great experience with Tom Staples at Manhattan Woods in NY. He was such a nice guy and grateful to the club for allowing a shmo like me to get fit at their place.

Here's what we ended up with:

MCC ALIGN +1 wrap

I did hit the T100 and thought they looked and felt great. I could have easily gone with them, but we just like the little extra juice from the 150s. TBH, I kinda liked looking down at the bit more loft on the T100, so I can see myself making the T150s play a smidge weak in the future.
Also, tried the PX IO shafts and while they gave me a ton of ball speed, I just couldn't get past the feel....just kinda harsh for my taste. Also prefer a touch more weight.

Overall a great experience and really looking forward to getting the new toys!!!!
I went KBS Tour in mine as well. Probably my favorite feeling steel shaft, maybe neck and neck with Modus.

I went KBS Tour in mine as well. Probably my favorite feeling steel shaft, maybe neck and neck with Modus.

Yeah, I was tempted by the Modus 105, but I wanted the added weight.

I wish they had a Steelfiber 110 to try but no luck.

Stupid tournaments getting in the way of my using these sexy AF clubs.

September 5th i am all about the T150s baby

Shoutout to the T200 utility build btw…. I was VERY IMPRESSED! I was expecting it to be good, but yeah….fun.

How are there no posts in this thread since Friday!!!! :LOL:

My T150 heads were back ordered. I was told that the build should ship the first week in September. I called on status today and was told that the heads were now supposed to arrive this week, so I am still in wait mode.

I just found out my are delayed another 1-2 weeks. Oh well...

was told mine were in ‘progress’, not sure what that really means

My order emails came through and I can't wait to get to Dormie NC and try them out with the other gents!

The T200 utility and irons have been shipped, but the T150's are still processing. I hope it is just the mad rush from people getting fit and ordering these gems.

@DNice26 those T200 utility builds are fantastic!

Posted this in the 2023 Titleist Experience thread but also wanted to post it here.

Just finished my fitting for the irons. My fitting was with Jake and he was a great person to work with. Didn't bring my A+ swing today but that is to be expected as I have been nursing some injuries and haven't swung a lot lately, probably was my C+ to B- swing but overall not a ton of terrible shots, a few thins and fats. I hit the T100s, T150s, T200s, and T350s with a few different shafts. I was surprised how well I actually hit the T100s and T150s but they did not give me the best numbers overall for my game. We started with the 7 iron with the AMT white S300 stiff shafts and I hit those pretty well and liked but not loved the feel. We then went to the KBS tour stiff 120 g shafts and I didn't hit those quite as good as the AMT whites and did not like the feel and the numbers were not optimal and he threw that shaft out of the running right away. Next we tried the AMT red stiff shafts and couldn't tell much difference from the whites and hit them about the same but from the numbers he said the whites were slightly better. I also wanted to try out some graphite shafts as I have some joint issues and wanted to see how I would hit some of those. We started with the Tensei AV Blue AM2 stiff flex and I hit those about the same as the AMT Whites and liked them better overall and I thought that was probably going to be the shaft. Lastly we then decided to try the Tensei AV Red AM2 in regular flex and I got my best numbers so far and I really liked the feel of those, we switched it out to the stiff and I couldn't tell the difference much and I was right on the border of the regular and stiff and we decided to go with the stiff as it did give me a little better numbers than the regular flex and the best numbers overall. We tried all shafts in the regular length and then with 1/2 inch longer and I definitely hit the 1/2 in longer shafts better.

I currently play the Apex CF19 at a 1/4 inch longer and 4-AW 2* upright and I get along well with them except the 9-AW I tend to pull which I believe has to do with them being that upright. So I hit the 9 and PW in the T200s with standard lie and what do you know they were flying straight as could be so I loved seeing that, going to have to get the Apex's adjusted as I hate missing left when that close to the green. I did also test the U505 20* and hit that pretty well and may be looking at that in the future to replace my hybrid in that slot that I don't hit that well. Below is what I ended up with after the fitting and think it is going to be a pretty killer combo set.

Shaft: 4-GW in the Tensei AV Red AM2 stiff flex.
Grips: Golf Pride MCC Midsize Golf Grip red/black. I recently had these put on my driver and 3 wood and liked them and they will go good with the shafts.
4-6 irons: T350s 2* upright and 1/2 inch longer.
7 and 8 irons: T200s 2* upright and 1/2 inch longer.
9-GW irons: T200s standard lie and 1/2 inch longer.

With playing the 4-8 irons at a 1/2 longer and 2* upright he said it was really like playing about 4* upright and helping keep my flight a little straighter helping minimize the right misses. When testing the gapping between the 6 iron T350 to the 7 iron T200 it seemed to be 8 to 10 yards so we didn't change any of the lofts. Will have to make sure once I get use to everything if this will remain the same.

Overall I had a great fitting experience and can't wait to put these in play in a couple weeks at Dormie Club. 😁

For those wondering, Quick summary of Titleist Experience participants builds, I think I got this right:

@DNice26
MCC ALIGN +1 wrap

@MSEASU
T350 4 Iron
T200 5 iron
T150 6-GW
All standard
Modus MMC
Golf Pride Plus 4

@djt311
Grips: Golf Pride MCC Midsize Golf Grip red/black.

@SkiBumGolfer
T200 4-8
T150 9-G
KBS Tour stiff flex

@praterkeith
T200, AMT White S300, 4-GW 2*up/2*strong

@dAS0
T200 4i Utility build Project X HZRDUS Black 4G 80 HYB TSR
T200 5-7 Project X 6.5
T150 8-GW Project X 6.5

@lambeau
?

@troyefl
4-6. T350 3G Loft: 1 degree Weak
Lie Angle: 2 degree Flat
7-W T150 3G Loft: Standard Loft
KBS Tour lite stiff shafts

Last edited:
For those wondering, Quick summary of Titleist Experience participants builds, I think I got this right:

@DNice26
MCC ALIGN +1 wrap

@MSEASU
T350 4 Iron
T200 5 iron
T160 6-GW
All standard
Modus MMC
Golf Pride Plus 4

@djt311
Grips: Golf Pride MCC Midsize Golf Grip red/black.

@SkiBumGolfer
T200 4-8
T150 9-G
KBS Tour stiff flex

@praterkeith
T200, AMT White S300, 4-GW 2*up/2*strong

@dAS0
T200 4i Utility build Project X HZRDUS Black 4G 80 HYB TSR
T200 5-7 Project X 6.5
T150 8-GW Project X 6.5

@lambeau
?

@troyefl
T150's?

Adding my fitting results.
Weather cleared up and had a great fitting experience. Jason was awesome to work with and had fun trying out different stuff.

landed on
4-6. T350 3G Loft: 1 degree Weak
7-W T150 3G Loft: Standard Loft
KBS Tour lite stiff shafts

these clubs felt fantastic. Looking forward to playing them soon!

Got a call from my shop that my irons are in. A little surprised by that given that when I had checked with them last week they said end of September for the 150s. I won't be able to pick them up until Thursday, but I'm glad they came in early and hopefully will have a few months of nice weather with them in hand.

Saw this last night, custom 160's? haha
He walked into his fitting and said “I want to hit everything you got, and a little of something you don’t.” Ended up with some custom 160’s.

After a 10 day hiatus from my T150s in order to compete in my club championship with clubs i know (lot of good it did me, i finished 5th.....bah!)

I'm back to the T150s and have put another 2+ hours in at the range. I'm sure i've posted some thoughts here before but here are some quick notes again

-They are bigger than you think if you have not seen them. Like a bit smaller than ZX7 or I230. But they are not small irons. You can even see a little junk in trunk on the 4-5 irons at address.

-They launch high and are long AF. I have KBS tour in my 659CB which is a similar lofted club , and a similar shaft to the PX LZ in my T150s. Let me put it this way---The T150's launch higher by a mile, and could wave to the balls i hit with the 659 as they sail past. I'm a good 1/2 club longer, some of that might be less spin (which is maybe not ideal)---however it's offset by a monstrously higher ballflight. I haven't been on a trackman yet for extended periods--but i would bet i launch the T150 4 iron similar to my 659CB 6 iron.

-Feel is more clicky and thwacky than buttery soft. They are not as "soft" as my PXG 0317ST for example---but to each their own. For some people that might be preferable. Too soft can sometimes be a bit numb

-They are classy AF in the bag. Anyone who looks at these will think they are a nice iron, and they're Titleists, a true players brand.

I love these babies....I feel like i could play them multiple seasons. We shall see.

Back