Tour Event 2024 Arnold Palmer Invitational

Inject Fran Healy GIF by Travis

Good luck finding a plumbers neck, Scotty jail birded it.
I think you can customize them but you’ll be paying for it I’m sure.

It begs another question. How much are we willing to pay to watch the game commercial free? I’m not sure, but I will say a hell of a lot more if the fields are small and full of stars.
I watched LIV commercial free last night and it didn’t cost me a dime. No way I pay to watch tour do same.

I watched LIV commercial free last night and it didn’t cost me a dime. No way I pay to watch tour do same.
The day any golf tour/event goes PPV is the day I quit watching said tour/event.

I kind of like having Luke Donald in the booth.
So does the Euro Ryder cup team. Might as well start scouting early and assure another ass whopping.

I watch LIV on YT as well, but have no illusions that it will stay that way once the zero ROI initial campaign comes to an end. At some point down the road, we’ll have a single pro golf entity again, and will have to make the decision between watching it on tradition platforms with an endless loop of commercials breaks or cut-ins, or a commercial free ppv option.

Karen Mcllroy and Karen Clarke just joined Karen Cantlay.

Back