Indeed It is!

I’m not sure what else I can say about this club other than it’s one of the best clubs EVER made. No exaggeration, no joke. I’ve played both the original and the 2024 version. There is not a huge difference between the two, but I do find the 2024 to be a little more forgiving.

I hit the UW 19* three today and hit it exactly how and where I wanting. First one was into a stiff wind with hazards on either side of the fairway. Hit it with a medium to high ball flight and it went dead straight. Second was downwind and went right down the middle. Third, I needed to elevate over some trees off the tee to cut a corner and was able to launch it high straight.

The UW can be used from the tee, fairway or rough with no issues. Can’t say enough good things about it.

I’m not sure what else I can say about this club other than it’s one of the best clubs EVER made. No exaggeration, no joke. I’ve played both the original and the 2024 version. There is not a huge difference between the two, but I do find the 2024 to be a little more forgiving.

I hit the UW 19* three today and hit it exactly how and where I wanting. First one was into a stiff wind with hazards on either side of the fairway. Hit it with a medium to high ball flight and it went dead straight. Second was downwind and went right down the middle. Third, I needed to elevate over some trees off the tee to cut a corner and was able to launch it high straight.

The UW can be used from the tee, fairway or rough with no issues. Can’t say enough good things about it.
You're not kidding about launching over. The Dogleg Par 4 with the huge Oak has always made me Fade the Ball around it with Drive due to distance before Dogleg. Tried the UW 17 over the Tree and it worked, just off the Green for a Chip.
Curious about a 21 deg. Who has one and what Club would/did it replace? I've got a bad itch. 😀

You're not kidding about launching over. The Dogleg Par 4 with the huge Oak has always made me Fade the Ball around it with Drive due to distance before Dogleg. Tried the UW 17 over the Tree and it worked, just off the Green for a Chip.
Curious about a 21 deg. Who has one and what Club would/did it replace? I've got a bad itch. 😀
A 17/21* setup would be fun.

I have an odd bag, but I have one and it replaced a 5 wood. The distance for me is really good, and I like to use it on some sort of stinger like shots as well on a few courses where if you go a little right of the fairway you've got some rough/trees/traps to play through and over.

It's really become a jack of all trades club for me.

THe 21 degree is definitely peaking my interest the more I hit mine. It would be replacing my beloved UTs though which I dont want to do just quite yet but its the first wood I have really loved in a long time.

I have an odd bag, but I have one and it replaced a 5 wood. The distance for me is really good, and I like to use it on some sort of stinger like shots as well on a few courses where if you go a little right of the fairway you've got some rough/trees/traps to play through and over.

It's really become a jack of all trades club for me.
That's what I was thinking, 5W territory. Hate to closet my Zing Blondie 5W but reality tells me it might be, gasp, time.

I find myself getting, on full swings, 5 wood distance. Which is insane but I'll take it

I find myself getting, on full swings, 5 wood distance. Which is insane but I'll take it
I need to stop looking at this Thread, it's gonna get expensive.

THe 21 degree is definitely peaking my interest the more I hit mine. It would be replacing my beloved UTs though which I dont want to do just quite yet but its the first wood I have really loved in a long time.
I'm liking the top end combo I have of the Smoke TD 3w, the UT at 19*, and Smoke Ai 4i. They do different things, but work really well for what I need.

Man, I'd really like the 17° UW

I have the 17* in my bag and it's an absolute weapon...great off the tee and can hit it high and soft too.

Don't wanna try and sway anyone....but it's worth it!

I don't understand this "Don't want to try and sway anyone" nonsense.

It's not a proper addiction unless you try to get others on board.

I don't understand this "Don't want to try and sway anyone" nonsense.

It's not a proper addiction unless you try to get others on board.
You're absolutely right...

I'd like to change my stance, you all MUST jump on the train! It's only money anyways right? :ROFLMAO:

Back