2024 Callaway Golf Bags

Used the bag for the first time last night on my M7. The bag sits perfectly with the Lowrider tech and the bag didn't move once.

View attachment 9249892

And zero club tangle getting clubs in and out of the bag while actually playing. That's a huge plus since when you're just taking clubs in and out while at home you never know. Not a single issue last night. Big big fan and excited to alternate this bag and my ZTF this year!
If only you had @BigMac ’s 14 way….

If all the new stuff this year, I keep coming back to this bag, especially after seeing it in hand.

I do not miss a 14 way.

There I said it. Thanks to the update TJ the low rider legs Abd it’s security on a golf cart. The 5 way is awesome. I’ve even settled into a non psychopath arrangement too.

I do not miss a 14 way.

There I said it. Thanks to the update TJ the low rider legs Abd it’s security on a golf cart. The 5 way is awesome. I’ve even settled into a non psychopath arrangement too.
Avert your eyes @BigMac

Cant Look Tim And Eric GIF by Adult Swim

Saw the smoke colorways in my email and have been pondering buying even though I don’t need a new bag. The ai smoke designs from clubs to bags just look too sharp this year with the smoke grey and the light blue accents.

Saw the smoke colorways in my email and have been pondering buying even though I don’t need a new bag. The ai smoke designs from clubs to bags just look too sharp this year with the smoke grey and the light blue accents.
Have you hit any of the clubs?

I do not miss a 14 way.

5 way is the only way, well done

I do not miss a 14 way.

Wow this is interesting you say this cause I was thinking about buying a 14-way cause I don't care for the 5-way.... but this has me pondering... what do you like over your normal 14-way you had?

Wow this is interesting you say this cause I was thinking about buying a 14-way cause I don't care for the 5-way.... but this has me pondering... what do you like over your normal 14-way you had?
It’s so stable when strapped in a cart I don’t care about the dividers.

If all the new stuff this year, I keep coming back to this bag, especially after seeing it in hand.
That good huh?

I do not miss a 14 way.

Its ok....We will welcome you back to the 14 way life when you're ready. Just a matter of time.

I’m very much a 14 way guy but I quite love how easily I can grab the GD out of my car and just carry it around for a quick par 3 course after work without even noticing the bag at all. Don‘t get me wrong I love my push cart but sometimes it’s nice to walk old school with your clubs.

That good huh?
Yeah, I think it looks really sharp and the legs are way better than my current bag. It’s also nice how it can stand up straight . Plenty of room. It has not seen any action yet, just sitting in the kitchen garage. I’ve also been wanting a bag for a bit now, and this one just catches my eye.

The AI Smoke color palette got me in the end (knew it would as soon as I got that email yesterday). Fairway 14 bag has been ordered.

The AI Smoke color palette got me in the end (knew it would as soon as I got that email yesterday). Fairway 14 bag has been ordered.
It’s such a good color way. You will like the bag. I’ve really enjoyed all the features on it. I’m trying to decide if I should continue to game the Grandaddy bag or save it for special occasions.

That bag is sharp! That is an awesome buy!

It’s such a good color way. You will like the bag. I’ve really enjoyed all the features on it. I’m trying to decide if I should continue to game the Grandaddy bag or save it for special occasions.
With that new ai smoke colorway… it’s tempting me to try out the 14 way also haha see if it can get redemption after my last bag

With that new ai smoke colorway… it’s tempting me to try out the 14 way also haha see if it can get redemption after my last bag
No 14 way for me. I thought about going with the Hyperlite Zero, but when I walk I use a cart and I love the 5 dividers of the + so that will be the direction I go.

Back