2024 Callaway Golf Bags

Should be here this week!! Can’t wait to fill that glorious Grey Fairway 14 stand with my trinkets and clubs!

Should be here this week!! Can’t wait to fill that glorious Grey Fairway 14 stand with my trinkets and clubs!
Same, mine is scheduled for delivery tomorrow, surprise colorway from the Goat Cup last year. Cant wait to load it up and just in time for the season to kick off.

I know I get a bag next year and the color
Schemes will possibly change but Fairway + Stand bag really stands out in brick/charcoal heather

Not in the market but the white and blue that you guys received really speaks to me

Getting notifications that my AI Smoke colorway Fairway 14 should arrive today (said 3-4 weeks when I ordered it last week). Very excited to see it and will share some in hand pictures.

Getting notifications that my AI Smoke colorway Fairway 14 should arrive today (said 3-4 weeks when I ordered it last week). Very excited to see it and will share some in hand pictures.
Really curious to see the smoke graphics in hand.

Awesome. I am excited to see in the hand photos.

Looking forward to seeing pics of it, that looks like such an awesome colorway!

So I took too long pulling the trigger on the Cobalt/White combo in the Fairway 14. Backordered til late August up here in Canada. Have pivoted to the Glacier/White/Silver "womens" bag instead. Should be arriving soon!

I also ordered a Green/Yellow for my wife that showed up a couple weeks ago. That thing is sharp.

Those colors look awesome! Can’t wait to hear your in hand thoughts.

Is Shaft Shield working as advertised? I've had shaft paint scratch before on a couple wedges and driver shafts, so that feature is top of mind for me.
definitely a top feature that adds to the new bags. Way less chatter and it will last longer than mesh in other bags. Then it protects the shafts better!!

Been tracking my shipping as well, Ai Smoke Staff Stand bag scheduled delivery by Friday evening.

Waiting with bated breath
Yes! Love it when new golf stuff gets here right before the weekend

image.jpg

This arrived from Callaway today!!!!!! Fairway 14 in Charcoal/Heather!

Last edited:
Unfortunately I'm going to have to call Callaway tomorrow. My bag arrived and the box looked suspect, but I was still hopeful...unfortunately my bag has their special horseback package with bow legs.

I'm guessing that is not an intentional feature. Colorway is awesome though.

IMG_6856.jpeg

This bag has every feature that I need! Absolutely fantastic!!!
IMG_2925.jpeg

Unfortunately I'm going to have to call Callaway tomorrow. My bag arrived and the box looked suspect, but I was still hopeful...unfortunately my bag has their special horseback package with bow legs.

View attachment 9252046
Crushed while in transit?

View attachment 9252046
Oh no! That’s a bummer but the color way is 🔥

Back