2024 Callaway Golf Bags

The Fairway 14 fits perfectly on my Nitron push cart, so easy to push I can tell the weight difference from my previous bag.

I’m still blown away how much I like the Fairway+ bag. The design of the low rider technology is awesome when on a cart or when walking and using a push cart. The feature I think sticks out to me the most is the design of the carrying straps. Very comfortable and easy to adjust when on your back.
IMG_2143.jpeg
One thing I’ve had to get used to is due to the Lowridder tech to me the bag seems to sit lower when the legs are fully extended and I can’t see the clubs in the low section of the top. It’s most likely due to the larger and numerous headcovers I have in the top portion. I am going to do some testing in a different bag and see if I get the same results

Last edited:
The Fairway C HD arrived while we were out of town. Haven't had a chance to check it out yet, but will try to get some photos taken and thoughts posted this evening.

Even on a crappy club cart with no strap, the Fairway 14 stuck around easily without twisting pretty much at all. Didn't jump off once. And I think I've got a good setup now with my headcover galore.
1711995880494.jpeg

Does anyone have pictures of the Fairway 14 in Black Camo? I'm really curious how this looks...I think this bag could be right but not sure of any of the color combos. I skimmed through all the comments and didn't see any photos but could have missed them.

I stopped in PGA SS after my fitting and took a couple pics of the Black Camo for you Jefe

IMG_6876.jpeg

IMG_6877.jpeg

IMG_6875.jpeg

I think a 14 way is in my future. 😳

Resistance is futile. :LOL:

What's making you contemplate the 14 way?
Just to have it. Doesn’t mean I will go away from the Fairway+ and it gives me options and supporting Callaway!

I’ve been eyeing a waterproof bag for a while so decided to add the HD to my growing collection of bags.

The Fairway C HD is fully seam-sealed and features 10k waterproof fabric. Right out of the box, I was impressed with the premium look and feel of the HD. The zipper housing is a nice touch. For those wondering, the Fairway + performed well in the rain for the one round I’ve had that experience. My grips stayed dry, which is the most important thing. I left the zippers partially down on a few of the pockets, which did no favors for the contents inside.
IMG_8898.jpeg
IMG_8904.jpeg
IMG_8905.jpeg

Many of the impressive features from the Fairway + are here on the HD. The Shaft Shield top, the plastic rubber dividers, which protect shafts from being damaged and are a great upgrade from the traditional dividers are here. Callaway’s new strap system, the Quick-Clip Anamatic straps, which I’ve used on the + is also present. The strap system is the best I’ve come across. They adjust easily and wrap around the shoulders comfortably. The HD sits naturally across and should make a nice carry bag.

The HD has the Flex Pod Base, which helps create a stable base when the legs are out and also allows it to stand up on its own.

What that While the HD is a smaller bag than the +, they both are listed as 5 pounds. The HD has 4 dividers vs the 5 of the + and 9 pockets vs 10. The pockets on the HD are generally smaller, but still offer plenty of storage. Like the +, there is a well-place pocket for range finer and Velcro holder for a glove.

The + has an abundance of storage in my opinion and probably more than I would ever really need. The HD has ample room for rain gear and gloves in the larger pocket and a deep valuables pocket like the +. The largest pocket on the + takes up almost the entire side of the bag. I circled the differences here:
IMG_8901.jpeg
IMG_8899.jpeg

The HD does not have the Lowrider 2.0 Top, which helps keep the bag in place and minimize movement on cart or push cart.
IMG_8903.jpeg

IMG_8897.jpeg
IMG_8896.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_8892.jpeg
    IMG_8892.jpeg
    67 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_8895.jpeg
    IMG_8895.jpeg
    91.3 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_8893.jpeg
    IMG_8893.jpeg
    68 KB · Views: 2
I had the opportunity (if we want to call it that) to use the Fairway 14 in the rain today. It was intermittent light showers - not a downpour, but enough that things were getting wet and I had to tuck my scorecard inside the compartment on my push cart to keep it from getting soaked.

The Fairway 14 held up well - the droplets beaded up on the fabric of the bag rather than soaking in, grips stayed dry, and nothing in the zippered pockets got wet. A few drops of moisture did run into the easy access valuables pocket, which is non-zippered, so in any heavier rain I would definitely avoid putting anything in that pocket that wasn't okay with getting wet. The zippered valuables pocket on the other side of the bag has a rubberized housing similar to what @Jeff Spicoli showed on the Fairway C HD in his above post, and everything in that pocket stayed perfectly dry. I didn't use the rain hood (I actually didn't have it with me), so I can't comment on how it works or how accessible the clubs are with it on.

Although the Fairway 14 isn't purpose built for wet environments like the Fairway C HD, you can feel confident that it's going to survive just fine if you get caught out in light showers.

I’ve been eyeing a waterproof bag for a while so decided to add the HD to my growing collection of bags.

The Fairway C HD is fully seam-sealed and features 10k waterproof fabric. Right out of the box, I was impressed with the premium look and feel of the HD. The zipper housing is a nice touch. For those wondering, the Fairway + performed well in the rain for the one round I’ve had that experience. My grips stayed dry, which is the most important thing. I left the zippers partially down on a few of the pockets, which did no favors for the contents inside.
View attachment 9253333
View attachment 9253334
View attachment 9253335

Many of the impressive features from the Fairway + are here on the HD. The Shaft Shield top, the plastic rubber dividers, which protect shafts from being damaged and are a great upgrade from the traditional dividers are here. Callaway’s new strap system, the Quick-Clip Anamatic straps, which I’ve used on the + is also present. The strap system is the best I’ve come across. They adjust easily and wrap around the shoulders comfortably. The HD sits naturally across and should make a nice carry bag.

The HD has the Flex Pod Base, which helps create a stable base when the legs are out and also allows it to stand up on its own.

What that While the HD is a smaller bag than the +, they both are listed as 5 pounds. The HD has 4 dividers vs the 5 of the + and 9 pockets vs 10. The pockets on the HD are generally smaller, but still offer plenty of storage. Like the +, there is a well-place pocket for range finer and Velcro holder for a glove.

The + has an abundance of storage in my opinion and probably more than I would ever really need. The HD has ample room for rain gear and gloves in the larger pocket and a deep valuables pocket like the +. The largest pocket on the + takes up almost the entire side of the bag. I circled the differences here:
View attachment 9253332
View attachment 9253336

The HD does not have the Lowrider 2.0 Top, which helps keep the bag in place and minimize movement on cart or push cart.
View attachment 9253337

View attachment 9253340
View attachment 9253341
The 4 way top is so much better for me and how I want to organize my clubs. very good looking bag

I had the opportunity (if we want to call it that) to use the Fairway 14 in the rain today. It was intermittent light showers - not a downpour, but enough that things were getting wet and I had to tuck my scorecard inside the compartment on my push cart to keep it from getting soaked.

The Fairway 14 held up well - the droplets beaded up on the fabric of the bag rather than soaking in, grips stayed dry, and nothing in the zippered pockets got wet. A few drops of moisture did run into the easy access valuables pocket, which is non-zippered, so in any heavier rain I would definitely avoid putting anything in that pocket that wasn't okay with getting wet. The zippered valuables pocket on the other side of the bag has a rubberized housing similar to what @Jeff Spicoli showed on the Fairway C HD in his above post, and everything in that pocket stayed perfectly dry. I didn't use the rain hood (I actually didn't have it with me), so I can't comment on how it works or how accessible the clubs are with it on.

Although the Fairway 14 isn't purpose built for wet environments like the Fairway C HD, you can feel confident that it's going to survive just fine if you get caught out in light showers.
I agree. The Fairway + handled the rain well for not being waterproof. If it rains much harder than that, I’m probably not gonna play. The HD may be more serious than I need ha
The 4 way top is so much better for me and how I want to organize my clubs. very good looking bag
Thanks. I’ve almost always used a 4 way so it’s what I’m used to.

The Fairway 14 fits perfectly on my Nitron push cart, so easy to push I can tell the weight difference from my previous bag.
this is good to know. The Motocaddy usually makes any bag pretty secure, but the low rider function seems to lock it in even more secure.

this is good to know. The Motocaddy usually makes any bag pretty secure, but the low rider function seems to lock it in even more secure.
Can confirm the + rides like a charm on the Nitron

I saw this one in person in Sydney 2 weeks ago...ordered it this morning.
bags-2024-fairway-14-stand_21829___1.png

Not sure what else to say about the Fairway+ except that I'm loving it. Two range trips and a riding round over the weekend and I didn't miss my old cart bag once. I even had some extra clubs in the bag for one of the range trips. It was a little tight but worked pretty well. Can't get over how solid this bag is in the riding cart and standing up without the legs deployed.

My replacement Fairway 14 arrived today with perfectly straight legs. Will be tomorrow before I load her up, but did want to share more pics of the AI Smoke colorway.

IMG_6882.jpeg

IMG_6885.jpeg

IMG_6884.jpeg

IMG_6883.jpeg

Back