2024 Callaway Golf Bags

It’s funny how comfortable visually I got with where the legs sit on the bag we received for the Grandaddy, because the last time out one of my friends made a comment about the short legs and I did a double take forgetting it was even like that haha.

Two rounds scheduled for this weekend and we might even be riding for one of them so I am excited to see how the bag fits on the cart and some of the added features like strap slot.

Gonna see how this bag handles some extra load at the range today. Taking an extra FW, putter and at least one driver shaft.

I cant get over the quality of these bags. I don't know if I have never had a quality bag before but this one stands above my other bags greatly... one thing that keeps coming bag is how these bags stand firm and on their own even without using the stands. Then on top of that how they stay upright and don't budge in the carts. It is very satisfying.

I was just in PGA SS and saw the Black Camo in person. I really like it and the website does a poor job of showing how good the colorway is

I really continue to love how versatile this bag is. I’m very partial to putting it on my bagboy nitron but it’s so light sometimes I just decide to walk especially my local par 3 course which is pretty hilly so honestly carrying tends to be the better option. My casual rounds I tend to keep alot less on me so the amount of pockets is about perfect since I just keep personals items, range finder, balls, and tees with some snacks as well. Plus I don’t search around as much as with say the bigger bags I have where I stuff things everywhere lol.

Overall just how lightweight it is just still shocks me. You could honestly forget it was on your back when carrying if you didn’t know it was there. Plus it’s so easy to adjust and only takes a second. I think it fits on my nitron better than any bag I have had tbh. Sits securely and never moves at all while the legs don’t trigger though I will say I love how easy the legs do come out when you lean it. The fact that it sit on its base though too is pretty sweet as I’ve never seen a stand bag do that before now.

(I grabbed this pic right before my paradyms arrived.)
View attachment 9252444View attachment 9252445
Glad to see it sitting so well on the Nitron, as I have incoming. One of the main reasons for getting the new Fairway 14 was that it peomised to be better on a push cart. And seems to be so!

And then there are the multitude of other great things...

Glad to see it sitting so well on the Nitron, as I have incoming. One of the main reasons for getting the new Fairway 14 was that it peomised to be better on a push cart. And seems to be so!

And then there are the multitude of other great things...
The Fairway 14 works great on a push cart. The Flex Pod base fits perfectly and doesn't trigger the legs when it's mounted onto the push cart, and the Lowrider 2.0 legs are mounted below the upper push cart bracket so they don't interfere with the fit. The whole setup is very secure and stable, and the strap pass-through allows you full access to the side pocket without any interference.

As @Briton G said, the fact that the bag stands up on its own even without the legs deployed is a nice feature - and one that neither of my previous Sun Mountain bags had. I do it often when I'm just setting it down for a moment to transfer it onto my pushcart, and I also store it standing upright without the legs in my garage - it's very stable, even when fully loaded with clubs and all the "stuff" we carry in our bags.

View attachment 9252575View attachment 9252576
View attachment 9252573

Ai Smoke Staff Stand bag came, very sleek. Can’t wait to get everything moved over
Sexy Cbs GIF by Paramount+

I was just in PGA SS and saw the Black Camo in person. I really like it and the website does a poor job of showing how good the colorway is
Does anyone have pictures of the Fairway 14 in Black Camo? I'm really curious how this looks...I think this bag could be right but not sure of any of the color combos. I skimmed through all the comments and didn't see any photos but could have missed them.

I love the design of these with the shaft guard. I’m sure the GOAT Cup bag with have it.

It's really surprising how well this bag stands up on its own without the legs extended. I had two sets of irons and wedges in it and it was no problem for it to stand there.

I think the only improvements I might suggest would be with the two larger side pockets and dividers liners. I feel like the zippers need to be routed in a way that opens them up easier for how big they are. The smaller side pocket next the water bottle holder is a little hard to get into with a water bottle in the pocket. There could also be a bigger mesh pocket inside the bigger side one for more storage. The divider liners is like all others, and clubs will make their way past them allowing for other clubs to not go down all the way.

Still love that I don't constantly have to readjust the bag on the cart with it just staying put right way it needs to be.

The Fairway 14 can hold a ton of stuff! This is a pic with the Superspeed sticks and a couple of alignment sticks in.
1711913721885.jpeg

We had an actual rain day, here in phoenix. This gave me a chance to try out the rain cover for my Fairway+ golf bag.

It has a very cool feature that lets you have the main bag handle exposed while still keeping the rain out of you bag.

It was a light to moderate rain for most of our first 18 holes. This cover worked great. I never had wet gripe at all.

After lunch the rain stopped and we played another 18!

IMG_9224.jpegIMG_9225.jpegIMG_9230.jpegIMG_9234.jpegIMG_9229.jpeg

It’s funny how comfortable visually I got with where the legs sit on the bag we received for the Grandaddy, because the last time out one of my friends made a comment about the short legs and I did a double take forgetting it was even like that haha.

Two rounds scheduled for this weekend and we might even be riding for one of them so I am excited to see how the bag fits on the cart and some of the added features like strap slot.
Soooo how’d it go?

Soooo how’d it go?
So good my dude.

Easy to strap in, never moved, clubs in the right places and easy to pull - Definitely well thought out for the riding cart. Tempted to get it on a push cart at some point as well.

So good my dude.

Easy to strap in, never moved, clubs in the right places and easy to pull - Definitely well thought out for the riding cart. Tempted to get it on a push cart at some point as well.
That’s what I like to hear! I get my first real round tomorrow and can’t wait to strap this in to the motocaddy and not worry about in the slightest

So good my dude.

#PushCartMafiaDan is one of my favorite Dans

That’s what I like to hear! I get my first real round tomorrow and can’t wait to strap this in to the motocaddy and not worry about in the slightest
First time out, ya GOTTA carry lmao

We just got new ownership at the Club. Maybe the new group has a freaking clue.

I'd much rather push this beautiful bag.
YES!!!

First time out, ya GOTTA carry lmao
I will do no such thing!

At least this time. I fully plan on carrying this bag though

It works so well on push carts!

Staff stand bags are so damn good. I wish Callaway did them without the current lines branding but I get why they do
To me, I don’t mind the branding even though it’ll only be a one year thing. The colorway is super clean and the bag itself is very clean. Club chatter is practically non-existent too

Back