But you want the Pebax insert? So Vintage line? I don't remember, have you hit them already?
I'm more drawn to certain shapes and neck combos than anything else when it comes to putters. That Agera RS-30 will 100% be in the mix as well. But I have not hit them yet, no. I need to solve that now lol

In one of your above posts you mentioned you though the feel and sound were better on the new model. It has me curious to try one out.
Best way to describe it is I feel like the different pieces/materials are working more cohesively to produce the final sound/feel

For my fellow Morgan cuppers, doing some quick research…

Comparison between Agera and Agera RS. Notable size difference. Sorry for the bad pick, hands full here as you can see by the stroller with me :ROFLMAO:

IMG_4141.jpeg

Loving this shape though on the stingray. Insert on these is very soft, but not too soft for someone like me who plays inserts a lot.

IMG_4142.jpeg

I think I’m leaning more towards the Agera RS-30 so far with the aluminum insert.

I putted a few with others too, the aluminum insert feels not far off from the odyssey milled AI ones

I putted a few with others too, the aluminum insert feels not far off from the odyssey milled AI ones
How did the roll compare between those two?

After you place a club order….

Hurry Up Waiting GIF

How did the roll compare between those two?
I feel like in store it’s pretty hard to tell, but not much difference on the concrete jungle greens. Which I think is actually a pretty big compliment to the cobra putters.

I feel like in store it’s pretty hard to tell, but not much difference on the concrete jungle greens. Which I think is actually a pretty big compliment to the cobra putters.
Sometimes you can hear other putting skidding when the Cobra just seem to not

Sometimes you can hear other putting skidding when the Cobra just seem to not
Ahh, gotcha. Yea none of that with either. But when you’re comparing anything to the #1 putting brand by sales and tour usage, anytime where it’s even the same is a great thing.

Back